Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Everybody’s writing Barça off, but I fully expect them to be in title contention in May. RM has a lot of question marks and Atleti is Atleti (we never make anything easy for ourselves). The title race in La Liga should be fun.

Of course they'll be in title contention. They still got good players. If anything probably work out better for some of those players now Midget Overlord is no longer there. They won't have to stop and pause and think about giving him his touches.

But off the pitch they phucked for a good 2-3 years till they paid off the majority of the short term debt. Give them 12-18 months of full capacity crowds back and theyre be able to sign Messi back for the 23/24 season. But then again what shenanigans are the socios going to pull in the meanwhile.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Honestly I feel like i'm more excited to watch La Liga than i have been in years.

Let's be honest it was the same old shyt for years, narrative wise anyway.

Messi, messi, messi. Be nice to see some of Barca's young players step in to the spotlight, if they keep them all that is.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Everybody’s writing Barça off, but I fully expect them to be in title contention in May. RM has a lot of question marks and Atleti is Atleti (we never make anything easy for ourselves). The title race in La Liga should be fun.
if they would get a dm who can run and tackle and got cb besides Garcia, who is terrible, I would see them competing. but their midfield is getting ran over again with Busquet as the main dm.
They do have De Jong and Pedri though, who I think are the best young midfield pair. but they need a dm. imagine a Camavinga or just any one of those random ligue 1 dms.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Was a Tottenham yout :francis:

Didn't he leave around the same time as Jose came to the club? But IIRC there was talk of him leaving while Poch was still incharge anyway. Probably saw what happened to Marcus Edwards and like yup I'm off. For all the young players in the academy I don't really remember any coming thru and staying in the squad under Poch minus Winks.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honestly I feel like i'm more excited to watch La Liga than i have been in years.

Let's be honest it was the same old shyt for years, narrative wise anyway.

Messi, messi, messi. Be nice to see some of Barca's young players step in to the spotlight, if they keep them all that is.

Yeah. Mourinho and Pep teams killed La Liga for me. Use to be an avid watcher from 96 basically Sky's first year showing La Liga til about 11/12-12/13 season. With that said the football has become rather boring throughout the rest of the league.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah. Mourinho and Pep teams killed La Liga for me. Use to be an avid watcher from 96 basically Sky's first year showing La Liga til about 11/12-12/13 season. With that said the football has become rather boring throughout the rest of the league.
Might watch my first El Classico in about 3 years:ehh:

Could be the best thing to happen to Barca in years, given some time. It's an awkward position to be in having a player that's bigger than the organisation itself.

Couldn't be my club:hubie:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Didn't he leave around the same time as Jose came to the club? But IIRC there was talk of him leaving while Poch was still incharge anyway. Probably saw what happened to Marcus Edwards and like yup I'm off. For all the young players in the academy I don't really remember any coming thru and staying in the squad under Poch minus Winks.

I didn't even know he came from us tbh , Googled him after I seen the highlights . I've giving up on following the Tottenham youth players because more time you know they're not breaking into the first team like that , unless your in the mold of Ryan Mason and Harry Winks . Tanganga gone in a couple seasons.

That's why I rate Kane because I honestly thought he was just gonna be another Lee Bernard

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:mjpls:

Might watch my first El Classico in about 3 years:ehh:

Could be the best thing to happen to Barca in years, given some time. It's an awkward position to be in having a player that's bigger than the organisation itself.

Couldn't be my club:hubie:

Their whole history is geniuses bailing them out.

They're going to do the same thing in 15-20 years.