Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
La Liga is about to become an ESPN Deportes exclusive on TV. The English broadcast are going to be relegated to the deepest and darkest reaches of ESPN Plus.

El Clasico will probably end up tape delayed on the Longhorn Network or something :skip:
El Classico going to be a lead in to 12:30pm South Carolina vs Missouri kickoff on SEC Network

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Its sad to see messi leaving... beyond sad. He changed the dynamic of la liga. Barca went from the no2 in la liga to being favourites for the title every year:wow:the squads they had ...Etoo Henry Messi...MVP....MSN.:mjcry:
the destruction of fergie's united in those two finals...
That Juve final and that semifinal against bayern

The countless humilliations they gave to RM

I knew it couldnt last forever but the way they fell off:mjcry:

Im surprised messi didnt leave after that anfield ass fukking they got...

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Its sad to see messi leaving... beyond sad. He changed the dynamic of la liga. Barca went from the no2 in la liga to being favourites for the title every year:wow:the squads they had ...Etoo Henry Messi...MVP....MSN.:mjcry:
the destruction of fergie's united in those two finals...
That Juve final and that semifinal against bayern

The countless humilliations they gave to RM

I knew it couldnt last forever but the way they fell off:mjcry:

Im surprised messi didnt leave after that anfield ass fukking they got...
Like Clemenza in The Godfather says “every couple a years we gotta go through this” Barca was in darkness for a few years before dinho and etoo fils.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Like Clemenza in The Godfather says “every couple a years we gotta go through this” Barca was in darkness for a few years before dinho and etoo fils.
I think this is different ...the club was never this huge. I mean they only had 1 ucl before that arsenal final. They won that in the in the late 80s early 90s i think. After that final they kept growing and became the best club in europe...now look at them . Those Ls against roma juve liverpool and bayern made them a laughing stock in europe. Now messi left and the financial shyt that they are in ....its gonna take them a looooong time to come back. I dont see them winning another ucl in the next 5 10 years

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I think this is different ...the club was never this huge. I mean they only had 1 ucl before that arsenal final. They won that in the in the late 80s early 90s i think. After that final they kept growing and became the best club in europe...now look at them . Those Ls against roma juve liverpool and bayern made them a laughing stock in europe. Now messi left and the financial shyt that they are in ....its gonna take them a looooong time to come back. I dont see them winning another ucl in the next 5 10 years
This is precisely the point I’m making. Darkness for a decade. The club is not an insignificant aspect of the Catalonian economy.