Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I didn't even know he came from us tbh , Googled him after I seen the highlights . I've giving up on following the Tottenham youth players because more time you know they're not breaking into the first team like that , unless your in the mold of Ryan Mason and Harry Winks . Tanganga gone in a couple seasons.

That's why I rate Kane because I honestly thought he was just gonna be another Lee Bernard

And Kane looked absolutely terrible in his early spurs career, complete ass-cheeks :scust: His transformation has been incredible

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He's not wrong. It's a farce.

Next move is to have the fans and media hound players out in the hopes they take significantly lower deals else where. Or they just tank the season and get them on reduced deals.

The way it played out, everyone gets what they want without looking too bad.
It's obvious Barca and Messi coordinated this. No leaks at all and Barcelona had an official statement as soon as the word got out.

Announcement, farewell video, press conference, PSG contract all in 3 days :heh: and the only bad guys are La Liga and the previous regime.

If they really wanted to keep Messi they would've tried harder to get some of these contracts off their books. Instead of demanding 20m for Coutinho how about loaning him out and covering a part of his wages, same goes for Pjanic and others. And also God forbid they sell some of their good players like other teams always have to :unimpressed:

But it looks like both parties, Messi and Barcelona, wanted out and found the easiest way to do it :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
VKBWzcq.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
He's not wrong. It's a farce.

Next move is to have the fans and media hound players out in the hopes they take significantly lower deals else where. Or they just tank the season and get them on reduced deals.

The way it played out, everyone gets what they want without looking too bad.
He is wrong though.
This madridista dude has running the numbers for weeks and been telling people it was impossible for Messi to renew.

And here he explains Liga rules regarding wages

The truth is that even if Messi was playing this season for free, the wage bill would still be at 95%. It's not that Messi didnt cut his salary enough, it's that there are too many big salaries and not enough revenue. And Barca wage bill has been an issue way before Covid.

Vz26J8jYTHTM6LyX7aFAQ5sopeU4MvjiOsluYeWebZs.jpg