Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Manchester-United-Young-Boys-1-0-Champions-League-2018-GIF-Jose-Mourinho-Angry-Destroy-Water-Bottles-Reaction-After-Fellaini-Goal.gif

Dzeko's been leaving every single transfer window for the last four years, so I'll believe it when I see it, especially now that he's 35 and making 7.5m a year.

Although I can't wait to see Inter Ultras reaction to replacing Lukaku with Dzeko :lolbron:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
La Liga is about to become an ESPN Deportes exclusive on TV. The English broadcast are going to be relegated to the deepest and darkest reaches of ESPN Plus.

El Clasico will probably end up tape delayed on the Longhorn Network or something :skip:

:picard::dead:

Mbappe should stay. The pressure to deliver at Real will be too high. Let la liga rot away.

He needs that. He's stagnating.

when more people are about to watch ligue1 games than la liga :sadcam:

My cuzzo been a Barca fan since we kids and he's already repping PSG.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still cant believe this, Barcelona has had their peaks and valleys as a club, but I'm with you guys they are about to be in the wilderness.

On another note doesn't Messi have beef with Icardi? No way Icardi stays at PSG right?