Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Manchester-United-Young-Boys-1-0-Champions-League-2018-GIF-Jose-Mourinho-Angry-Destroy-Water-Bottles-Reaction-After-Fellaini-Goal.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Spurs signings Lautaro Martinez for 60m.

@mastermind Super League strikes again :wow:
I get @mastermind 's point though.
That Lautaro trade isnt really a good example as Inter is broke and they need cash. But that Tottenham managed to sign Romero considering Atalanta is a properly ran club, a scudetto contender and a CL dark horse, doesnt make sense unless it is from a money perspective.

I'm not saying everything is EPL's fault. But they been disturbing the game way before PSG broke it. Newcastle in the 2010s in a good example of that though the real kickstart might very well be Abramovich :lolbron:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
No as far as I'm aware. Question is, why sign them knowing you're over the cap? Laporta can't blame the previous board for everything.

I believe that he thought La Liga would be flexible with Messi considering the circumstances. But unfortunately….:francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
ESPN gotta be nuclear hot about this

La Liga is about to become an ESPN Deportes exclusive on TV. The English broadcast are going to be relegated to the deepest and darkest reaches of ESPN Plus.

El Clasico will probably end up tape delayed on the Longhorn Network or something :skip: