Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Subbed on at the Euros and would run on with intent barking orders but was absolute gobshyte.

Also Sancho is gonna be a flop:sas1:

If you look at United post Fergie Arsenal post 2006. Part of the reason why they fell off because the players who use to set standards and the culture left and their was no replacements. I look at the Liverpool squad besides VVD I don't really see anyone who is capable of that.

Why you think Chelsea never really fall off. They are always in some sort of cup final even if they aren't really challenging for the league in that particular season. Why you think Fernandinho is kept around for so long at Citeh. He is the example for the rest of the group.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
If you look at United post Fergie Arsenal post 2006. Part of the reason why they fell off because the players who use to set standards and the culture left and their was no replacements. I look at the Liverpool squad besides VVD I don't really see anyone who is capable of that.

Why you think Chelsea never really fall off. They are always in some sort of cup final even if they aren't really challenging for the league in that particular season. Why you think Fernandinho is kept around for so long at Citeh. He is the example for the rest of the group.
Hendo, Virg and Jimmy though I'd say it's probably his last season, we obviously grooming Trent and I think he will be the 4th captain going forward replacing WIjnaldum.

I'm done arguing with nikkas over his ability because he's more than proved himself and me right :sas2: but if you can't see what he brings leadership wise, from organizing our response to the Super League, the league wide covid initiative, even during the Euros listen to the young players speak about him and their responses to his goal, then I don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

That sounds good but when up against talented teams that becomes null and void as those teams can overcome that "pashun". He's not a bad player just not one whose talents can drive teams for the long haul

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That sounds good but when up against talented teams that becomes null and void as those teams can overcome that "pashun". He's not a bad player just not one whose talents can drive teams for the long haul

I don't rate and never have as a player. But what I am on about has less to do with the playing side of things. But more to do with the day to day standards set in training team meetings and being a voice that the fans respect. Great teams don't become great because they win a few games of football every Saturday and Wednesday. It's built off the pitch. Why you think Spain became iconic it's because certain players from Real and Barca decided we were stronger together than divided. Just look at the Golden Generation to a man they all say that there was far too many cliques because of domestic rivalries.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

15457%20-%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20gif%20headbutt%20kurt_angle%20pointing%20stephanie_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

People saying that Pogba is getting this because he's a Marseille fan.
Man Utd fans did something similar as well, don't get it. Pogba is a good man.:snoop:

What is the French folks true opinion on Pogba? @Liu Kang

Premier League: Pogba: My parents were Marseille fans so PSG doesn't appeal to me - MARCA in English

"I'm sure that I wouldn't play club football at the Parc des Princes," he told Canal+.

"I'm not attracted to that because my father and mother were fans of Marseille so Paris doesn't really fit into my plans."