Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Pogba slander is going crazy right now on Twitter.

I actually want the guy to leave, just so that these idiots can see us suffer with Fred and McTominay for another season.

I had to unfollow Jay from United Stand cause he has been flooding my TL with all sorts of anti-Pogba shyt, through his posts and likes. I mean look at what his pinned tweet is :scust:

The disrespect that gets put on his name is totally unreal and 80% of it is being driven by racial undertones. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
servers under pressure ...

j5raREo.png

:mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

I actually want the guy to leave, just so that these idiots can see us suffer with Fred and McTominay for another season.

I had to unfollow Jay from United Stand cause he has been flooding my TL with all sorts of anti-Pogba shyt, through his posts and likes. I mean look at what his pinned tweet is :scust:

The disrespect that gets put on his name is totally unreal and 80% of it is being driven by racial undertones. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

So you want him to leave and us to be shyt to prove a point? Weird thinking.

Great player but if he wants to leave, fukk him, he's not bigger than the club, and that goes for literally any player.:manny:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

Pogba will never win in that shyt United side. He was getting all kinds of abuse even when he got 13 goals and 9 assists that season. Those old cac pundits have always sounded envious regurgitating the same shyte day in day out. The fans are equally as dense. Good luck to him

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Pogba will never win in that shyt United side. He was getting all kinds of abuse even when he got 13 goals and 9 assists that season. Those old cac pundits have always sounded envious regurgitating the same shyte day in day out. The fans are equally as dense. Good luck to him

“Top Reds” are a cancer. :scust:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Tbh i prefer top reds to the teenagers who stan individual players over the club:skip:

With Sancho in, I’d be happy with just Varane and Trips now. Anything else is a bonus.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Not a fan of bissaka?
No I rate him more than most i’d say, i think he improved going forward more than people give him credit for.

But in those games against shyt teams at OT who get 10 behind the ball Trippier starting or off the bench could be hugely useful.

Teams won’t be able to say “just let the RB have it he can’t hurt us” with Trippier around.

Ideally we want at least 2 good options in every position.