Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
E639-F77-A-0170-443-F-8205-A1954-A67248-A.jpg

It just makes your dikk hard don’t it:wow:

Daps
As an Arsenal fan I get this way of thinking.

O I'm Arsenal fan :russ:, I just don't care about Man U acquiring players because unlike Man City. Chelsea. ad Liverpoll they never actually do anything with it. Who knows maybe this is the year for them. What do you think we do this year? I'm thinking another long shytty year unfortunately.

I'm still blown away by us playing relegation caliber football for like 2 months last season :snoop:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Giggsy man :snoop:

He’d be worsphipped on TLR as an “HOH” legend :skip:

Ryan Giggs ‘kicked ex in back and threw her naked out of hotel room’, court told

These details accuse Giggs of:

• Messaging her and/or blocking her when she was on nights out with others, or she asked about your relationship with others
  • Threatening to send e-mails to her friends and her employers about your sexual relationship and behaviour
  • Throwing her belongings out of your house when she questioned you about relationships with other women
  • At the Stafford Hotel in London, kicking her in the back, and then throwing her out of the hotel bedroom naked, followed by throwing her bag at her when she accused you of flirting with other women
  • Sending constant unwanted messages and making constant unwanted calls to her and her friends when she tried to break off the relationship
  • After she had tried to break off the relationship, regularly turning up unannounced and uninvited at her home, workplace and gym

Last edited: