Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That franchise has been a colossal failure. I give them 3-4 more years before they fold/relocate.:scust:

Unless of course Messi comes over in a few years

It does appear that Messi is enjoying his time in Miami right now.

Miami sports franchises as a whole are a joke. Hopefully they figure it out. Otherwise maybe a good idea to relocate the team to somewhere like Tampa Bay where they at least have history with the Rowdies.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
But you don't rate him anyway. Bet you would of complained if he got sold tho :skip:

I win either way. :takedat:

Nah seriously, I don't know if a guy like him works at a top 4 team if he's your main creator or if the team is built around. He gives me Stevie G vibes without the durability. I thought he was using Villa but if they offered 50+M, I might consider it. The club is putting a lot of pressure on him and Saka without the proper environment to succeed.

I got no loyalty to anyone at Arsenal. We 8th with these guys, they can all go for the right price. Arsenal fans arguing with Leicester and Villa fans shows how bad things are. It's still a huge club.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I win either way. :takedat:

Nah seriously, I don't know if a guy like him works at a top 4 team if he's your main creator or if the team is built around. He gives me Stevie G vibes without the durability. I thought he was using Villa but if they offered 50+M, I might consider it. The club is putting a lot of pressure on him and Saka without the proper environment to succeed.

I got no loyalty to anyone at Arsenal. We 8th with these guys, they can all go for the right price. Arsenal fans arguing with Leicester and Villa fans shows how bad things are. It's still a huge club.

Going off the moves so far and links to others it looks like the team is being built to be younger quicker more room for growth and less bad habits. After all it has been the experienced players have let Arsenal down. It's been the youngers that have brought the new energy and life.

Regarding the pressure and too high expectations for him and Saka. Tbh that is the current trend of the sporting world. The youngas are performing at such a high level at such an young age now across the board that they demand thru performance to be given more responsibility and that due to having more access to knowledge and film. The whole hitting peak at 28-30 is slowly becoming the thing of the past. In some cases the players are hitting the decline in the so called peak years. But with that said they still have to be looked after especially Saka. ESR not so much because he hasn't played as much football so he doesn't have the miles on him and as he is a year older the time is now for him.

ESR is more a SS 10 than a AM 10.

Gerrard didn't become durable till he was 22/23. Had quite a few growing pain injuries in his early days

Daps
Apparently sigurdsson is getting done for sleeping with a 15 year old prostitute, she then tried blackmailing him for millions and he refused to pay it, so she went to the police
He has admitted it all and is never going to play for Everton again and is looking at 4 years in prison for it all

And this is supposed to be the bird in question

VaEgALl