Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being 19 and you go up and take a pk in front of like 70,000 people with the game on the line. Why would Southgate do that? Even having the fourth and fifth kickers being Sancho and saka
The players have to agree to take the kicks, if any of the older players put their hands up they’d go up the list.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine being 19 and you go up and take a pk in front of like 70,000 people with the game on the line. Why would Southgate do that? Even having the fourth and fifth kickers being Sancho and saka
The more I thought about it, the more I think that Southgate should be let go for that. What a fukking idiot. Saka hasn't even had a pen in his senior career. To let your 3 youngest, least experienced players take the last 3 penalties is beyond stupid.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Screen-Shot-2021-07-11-at-6-54-41-PM.png

:francis::mjcry:

Login • Instagram

I LOVE SAKA STOP TAKING MY TWEET OUTTA CONTEXT!!!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

At this point there’s more people tweeting about vitriol than there is actual vitriol. Most people seem to be supportive of Saka and the rest.

Yeah, TLR are in a frenzy over this. :skip:

But apart from the monkey emojis from fake accounts on Saka's IG and that cac Andrew Bone on twitter, I haven't seen anything concrete.:francis:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point there’s more people tweeting about vitriol than there is actual vitriol. Most people seem to be supportive of Saka and the rest.

I looked at their IGs and that's the impression I got, most people basically telling them to keep their head up... it's like cats want them to get shytted on.