Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think Rants is going to expose Flex as well. :mjcry: @Jamal514 @TENET

Cause I know Troopz and Flex apparently ain't cool with each other no more. I guess Flex chose to side with Mark over him, and he didn't back him after folks were coming after Rants during the weekend. :manny:

:laff:

Football Youtubers are a bunch of divas.

I cannot be phucked to go digging. But why Flex and Troopz not friendly anymore? And people coming for Rants for ?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:laff:

Football Youtubers are a bunch of divas.

I cannot be phucked to go digging. But why Flex and Troopz not friendly anymore? And people coming for Rants for ?
This is a rough explanation.

Basically a kid named Alex who had congestive heart failure died and he was a fan of Goldbridge: When making a tribute to him he broke down crying, this was the day after Flex and KG bounced from the United Stand. Somebody must've told Rants without the context and he thought Mark was crying because the pressure was too much, since everyone was leaving also Saeed, Rants and Aaron were alluding to mistreatment by Mark.

Think everyone knows Mark is a dodgy guy (Being a copper and all. :mjpls:)

Everyone started shytting on him

Coincidentally a clip of him saying Mark had an unconscious bias towards Luke Shaw last year, this was when he was on the United Stand as well.

Flex commented on a few posts

Now Rants who saw the posts is like :ufdup::pacspit:

A little suspect how this happens after Luke Shaw had that masterclass in Rome. Rants thinks Mark had a hand in it.

TLDR: Neeks are trying to cancel Rants and Rants thinks Flex snaked him and apparently has evidence which he will unravel in the near future.

Have no idea why Flex and Troopz ain't speaking. You know Troopz is :russ: BUT! You never know Flex might be snakey though. Seems like a good guy though but it's the internet. :hubie: Maybe @TENET knows why.

When Rants exposes everything and the aftermath happens. :eat:

It's childish and petty from all sides but it's still funny. COVID really fukked things up. :bryan:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Basically a kid named Alex who had congestive heart failure died and he was a fan of Goldbridge: When making a tribute to him he broke down crying, this was the day after Flex and KG bounced from the United Stand. Somebody must've told Rants without the context and he thought Mark was crying because the pressure was too much, since everyone was leaving also Saeed, Rants and Aaron were alluding to mistreatment by Mark.

Coincidentally a clip of him saying Mark had an unconscious bias towards Luke Shaw last year, this was when he was on the United Stand as well.

A little suspect how this happens after Luke Shaw had that masterclass in Rome. Rants thinks Mark had a hand in it.

TLDR: Neeks are trying to cancel Rants and Rants thinks Flex snaked him and apparently has evidence which he will unravel in the near future.

Have no idea why Flex and Troopz ain't speaking. You know Troopz is :russ: BUT! You never know Flex might be snakey though. Seems like a good guy though but it's the internet. :hubie: Maybe @TENET knows why.

It's childish and petty from all sides but it's still funny. COVID really fukked things up. :bryan:

Can't believe i even read this once i saw what it was:snoop: but when did he say that Luke Shaw was shyt? Not because of accusing the other lad of racial bias because fukk knows he might be that guy.

But if he said it any time in the last year I have no idea how you even follow this man.:jbhmm:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Think Rants is going to expose Flex as well. :mjcry: @Jamal514 @TENET

Cause I know Troopz and Flex apparently ain't cool with each other no more. I guess Flex chose to side with Mark over him, and he didn't back him after folks were coming after Rants during the weekend. :manny:

Football youtube got so much drama. These dudes still stuck in July 2015 with all this fukkery. :pachaha:

Even though I don’t fukk with Goldbridge, Rants was outta line clowning him without knowing the whole situation. I’m still down for him exposing what went down at Utd Stand though.

Weren’t Flex and Troopz together on one of Robbie’s watchalongs just recently?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Football youtube got so much drama. These dudes still stuck in July 2015 with all this fukkery. :pachaha:

Even though I don’t fukk with Goldbridge, Rants was outta line clowning him without knowing the whole situation. I’m still down for him exposing what went down at Utd Stand though.

Weren’t Flex and Troopz together on one of Robbie’s watchalongs just recently?

Don't think so.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Rants is at fault he should know better you always double check something before publishing/commenting on anything. He was too thirsty to stick it to the copper. Has Copper said anything about the people who have left? If so anything negatively? If not he basically killing 'em with kindness.

The Luke Shaw / racial bias thing is whatever. We all know Rants has an agenda on who he likes and don't like. But you also got to be accountable in the social era. On a separate/similar note it's getting to the stage that you cannot comment on anything without being called a ist or its a ism of some form or another. Copper could be behind it or someone who doesn't like Rants had it on deck for the right time. It is the internet that's what the internet do.

Flex could be a snake or he could just be his own man and can think for himself. Rants got to also remember he is also the competition now to Flex.. Brand wars. The rest of the EX United Stand people look up to Rants too much and he knows that. As a poster in here said recently 'Yardman can do anything'.

Troopz angry act is probably getting thin by now for most people. Doesn't have the depth to evolve and always needs to to play off someone so he can 'Troopz Up' but he is a loyalty person. And he is from the same endz as Rants and X so he will always ride for them. And then anything Luton/Flex related he will get from Robbie.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rants is at fault he should know better you always double check something before publishing/commenting on anything. He was too thirsty to stick it to the copper. Has Copper said anything about the people who have left? If so anything negatively? If not he basically killing 'em with kindness.

Broke it down nicely. :ehh:

I think Adam left on his own, but I know Sophie who was there got low-key replaced with someone else.

Mark said nothing really, might have made a few sarcastic comments about him being a dictator but nah. Must've been toxic behind the scenes.

Depends on what Rants says, I know Flex might respond but I'm not sure about da Cooper will.

You familiar with Kevin and Alex? Goldbridge's friends that were there during the early days of TUS? I know Kevin used to make videos cracking jokes about Saeed, Rants and Aaaron back then. Mark brought him and Alex back after the others got bushed/left and they were close to 1 Mil. :russ:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Broke it down nicely. :ehh:

I think Adam left on his own, but I know Sophie who was there got low-key replaced with someone else.

Mark said nothing really, might have made a few sarcastic comments about him being a dictator but nah. Must've been toxic behind the scenes.

Depends on what Rants says, I know Flex might respond but I'm not sure about da Cooper will.

You familiar with Kevin and Alex? Goldbridge's friends that were there during the early days of TUS? I know Kevin used to make videos cracking jokes about Saeed, Rants and Aaaron back then. Mark brought him and Alex back after the others got bushed/left and they were close to 1 Mil. :russ:

mark is a "in front of the scenes" liar and a BS'er. you can see him spin to change the narrative and to influence his audience.

look at his switch up when it came to street cams.

see the way he weaselled out of the DT stuff (while rants could have got in trouble).

see his refusal to get involved with BLM (his core audience being angsty crehs and asians).

click-bait absolute BS titles.

oblique attacks on others.

creh was ready and willing to keep exploiting brehdom while behind the scenes his core team (ownership) is non-brehdom. while building his own personal channels while stopping others from building theirs.

etc

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
mark is a "in front of the scenes" liar and a BS'er. you can see him spin to change the narrative and to influence his audience.

look at his switch up when it came to street cams.

see the way he weaselled out of the DT stuff (while rants could have got in trouble).

see his refusal to get involved with BLM (his core audience being angsty crehs and asians).

click-bait absolute BS titles.

oblique attacks on others.

creh was ready and willing to keep exploiting brehdom while behind the scenes his core team (ownership) is non-brehdom. while building his own personal channels while stopping others from building theirs.

etc
Yeah, I knew Brent is dodgy.

Rants basically called Flex a c00n on his stream. It's over between them. :mjcry:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
E5pOnDFXMAAcu3_