Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This thread on Barca :dead:

They are finished.

giphy.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
:ohhh: Damn that’s crazy

so all those so called signings might have to find other teams?

if they do manage to sign them, do they have enough for Messi or no?

They'll definitely sign those players. La liga will make it happen.

Also, I'm suspicious about this because Messi hasnt currently got a contract so I'm guessing his wages wouldnt count.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Barca will get rid of Coutinho (and possibly Dembele) at a cut price and they'll be ok to register their signings :manny:

Daps
Biggest 'stage' it may be but is it really the highest level of football?

Lampard, Scholes and Gerrard all played Champions League football more or less every year and largely delivered. All three are amongst the best midfielders to ever do it at that level. I'm ranking their accomplishments on that stage far higher than anything Gazza has ever done.

Yeah I sort of agree with you on what you are saying , but when it gets to the latter stages of international tournament football, it's of the same level, and they could never get to that stage, and they were all part of the so called golden generation
We didn't even qualify for one tournament and that was when they were in the prime of their careers ( yes Scholes had retired by then I know)
Gazza only played in 2 tournament and we got to the latter stages and got knocked out on penalties by Germany both times, if we hadn't had lost against them I believe we would have gone on and won both tournaments

All 3 of them had fabulous club careers but when anyone ever talks about their careers, it is always brought up they couldnt do it on the international stage which is a sort of black mark on it all, and as I have just said, the teams they were involved with, the so called golden generation should have won something.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah I sort of agree with you on what you are saying , but when it gets to the latter stages of international tournament football, it's of the same level, and they could never get to that stage, and they were all part of the so called golden generation
We didn't even qualify for one tournament and that was when they were in the prime of their careers ( yes Scholes had retired by then I know)
Gazza only played in 2 tournament and we got to the latter stages and got knocked out on penalties by Germany both times, if we hadn't had lost against them I believe we would have gone on and won both tournaments

All 3 of them had fabulous club careers but when anyone ever talks about their careers, it is always brought up they couldnt do it on the international stage which is a sort of black mark on it all, and as I have just said, the teams they were involved with, the so called golden generation should have won something.
It’s not on the same level though, why are we acting like either CL finalist, Chelsea or City, wouldn’t absolutely walk through this tournament?

They would murder any of these remaining teams:mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Biggest 'stage' it may be but is it really the highest level of football?

Lampard, Scholes and Gerrard all played Champions League football more or less every year and largely delivered. All three are amongst the best midfielders to ever do it at that level. I'm ranking their accomplishments on that stage far higher than anything Gazza has ever done.

You mean they had the foreign players do the dirty work for them. :mjpls: Sounds about white.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tobin Heath is a throwback footballer. So elegant to watch.

One of the few female footballer I've seen who doesn't look like she's playing dress up on the pitch.

Could they do this to Dallas U16 tho :troll:

I just saw the quick passing and moving I didn't know it was the women. :manny:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Think Rants is going to expose Flex as well. :mjcry: @Jamal514 @TENET

Cause I know Troopz and Flex apparently ain't cool with each other no more. I guess Flex chose to side with Mark over him, and he didn't back him after folks were coming after Rants during the weekend. :manny: