Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really hope we DONT sign Sturridge...not so much because he is shyt but because Suarez is gonna end up catching a body when that retard Sturridge goes on his usual selfish mode and wont wanna pass the ball to Suarez or anyone else:smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i really hope we DONT sign Sturridge...not so much because he is shyt but because Suarez is gonna end up catching a body when that retard Sturridge goes on his usual selfish mode and wont wanna pass the ball to Suarez or anyone else:smh:

Sterling will clap him up quick. Who has already surpassed Sturridge as a player within 3 months

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Look at how much attention Messi gathered. 5 guys on him

:ld: Not that impressive

maradona_belgium.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Sterling will clap him up quick. Who has already surpassed Sturridge as a player within 3 months

:rudy:

No he hasn't. Sturridge's problem is his decision making, nothing else. He should have never left City so early for Chelsea because it cost him valuable development time.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

little negrito is learning from the best unlike strurridge whos stuck BEHIND Torres....Sturridge is not the type of player that we need...hes too selfish, he will clash with Suarez....There is only room for one selfish/do it all type player in the team and that is Suarez:ehh:

Messi is so great that im not even impressed when he scores...if its not a spectacular goal its just not impressing me at all:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:rudy:

No he hasn't. Sturridge's problem is his decision making, nothing else. He should have never left City so early for Chelsea because it cost him valuable development time.

Sterling is a much better footballer than Sturridge is. No-one questions Sturridge talent and has abit of a wand left foot, but hes stupid.

Sturridge left Citeh for money reasons.You cant be a 23 y/o at a big club who is selfish and has poor workrate and he still wonders why he doesnt play when Chelsea have no strikers. Hes always gunna be selfish thats in his make-up and hes too dumb to realise that less means more.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How many goals does Messi have to score now to pass Gerd Muller ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, he will pass him... I don't see how it can't be done.
History in the making soon.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:ld: Not that impressive

maradona_belgium.jpg
This photo is kinda false because he was just receiving the ball from a free-kick, and those belgian defenders were part of the wall :lolbron:
[ame="http://youtu.be/wVlur1I12wc?t=75s"]FIFA World Cup 1982 - Argentina vs Belgium ( 2nd Half ) - YouTube[/ame]

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils