Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rumor has it Hazard is gonna be getting his false 9 on tonight. :ohhh:

Torres dropped ( :bryan: ) and Sturridge picked up an injury in training (don't believe that for one second, RDM just don't like him).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chelsea should still get out of the group, imo.

Juve blew it when they drew with that Scandinavian team.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea should still get out of the group, imo.

Juve blew it when they drew with that Scandinavian team.

That result was a godsend.

Thing is Nordsjaellend were decent when we played them so it didn't really surprise me. Fancy them to get a draw tonight as well.

Been reading around and see a lorra Juve supporters complaining about their FOUR strikers ffs. Some guys just don't know how good they have it. :mjpls:

I'd kill for a Vucinic right now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Been reading around and see a lorra Juve supporters complaining about their FOUR strikers ffs. Some guys just don't know how good they have it. :mjpls:

I'd kill for a Vucinic right now.
you wouldnt, tbf :russ:

if Juve had a striker, they would be favorites to win this tournament (along with Barca, Madrid, and Munich) moreso than Chelsea.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you wouldnt, tbf :russ:

if Juve had a striker, they would be favorites to win this tournament (along with Barca, Madrid, and Munich) moreso than Chelsea.

You see what we're working with? :aicmon:

Their midfield is :jerk2: tbf. Marchisio and Vidal can run for days.

Was reading the Guardian earlier and had to :what: at this:

Juventus's Andrea Pirlo plans another masterclass against Chelsea

Playmaker who staged an exhibition of skill at Stamford Bridge returns to Champions League action for a club steeped in history

His form has dimmed a little in recent weeks but the 33-year-old playmaker will be hoping to give another masterclass of the sort with which he regaled Stamford Bridge in September...

Juventus's Andrea Pirlo plans another masterclass against Chelsea | Richard Williams | Football | The Guardian

He didn't do shyt at the Bridge. :what: 100% this mug never watched the game. No fooking way he watched that game.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You see what we're working with? :aicmon:

Their midfield is :jerk2: tbf. Marchisio and Vidal can run for days.

Was reading the Guardian earlier and had to :what: at this:

He didn't do shyt at the Bridge. :what: 100% this mug never watched the game. No fooking way he watched that game.
the English football media dont know shyt about football. :russ:

and the reason I said Juve is because a better striker means they are favorites to win the title, with Chelsea I dont believe thats the case even with a Cavani or Falcao.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
No that's just Richard Williams.

I honestly don't know why he's employed the man is unfit for purpose.

It's sort of a shame though b/c he switches up the topic frequently on the guardian sport blogs but his articles are always shyt. I just go to the comments on his articles.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the English football media dont know shyt about football. :russ:

and the reason I said Juve is because a better striker means they are favorites to win the title, with Chelsea I dont believe thats the case even with a Cavani or Falcao.
Not gonna disagree with that. Still in transition with a young core and a thin squad. Issue with coaching as well imo. It's obvious RdM isn't gonna last beyond this season.

Rate the new RB Azpi btw, guy is a proper player.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not gonna disagree with that. Still in transition with a young core and a thin squad. Issue with coaching as well imo. It's obvious RdM isn't gonna last beyond this season.

Rate the new RB Azpi btw, guy is a proper player.
exactly what im getting at.

Ivanovic thrown in the bushes or will he move to CB?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That's not hard to do. Fox Soccer looks like a public access cable channel shot from somebody's garage

I remember all the hype around the NEW fox soccer report and it was just :facepalm: as usual. seen a bunch of soccer types on my twitter talk about the show all night, gotta check it out

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly what im getting at.

Ivanovic thrown in the bushes or will he move to CB?

More games at CB hopefully.

I'm losing patience with Luiz. There is a good player there but facking hell his sheer stupidity comes through every game without fail.

Cahill ain't much better either.

Azpi-Ivan-Terry-Cole is the best four we can put out when everyone's fit imo.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
More games at CB hopefully.

I'm losing patience with Luiz. There is a good player there but facking hell his sheer stupidity comes through every game without fail.

Cahill ain't much better either.

Azpi-Ivan-Terry-Cole is the best four we can put out when everyone's fit imo.

it was clear in the summer Chelsea would have defensive issues. Relying on the Brazilian Vermaelen would always lead to trouble.

And yup about Cahill.