Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool have asked Chelsea about the availability of striker Daniel Sturridge, paving the way for a £15 million January transfer.

15m :steviej:

Frees up a space for Walcott. :shaq:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was clear in the summer Chelsea would have defensive issues. Relying on the Brazilian Vermaelen would always lead to trouble.

And yup about Cahill.

He's not that bad :whoa:

He's had way more good games than he has bad. Champs League final for instance he was immense. I'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can see why people call him shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's not that bad :whoa:

He's had way more good games than he has bad. Champs League final for instance he was immense. I'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can see why people call him shyt.

yes he is:smugstern:

and Vermaelen has had way more good games than bad too, its just they both have the idiot gene which causes fukk ups. Luiz is at least younger than Vermaelen.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd play him as a DM or RB tbh.

Nah, he played RB against Stoke last year and was terrible. :scusthov:

Would never work as a DM. If he could he would have alternated between he two positions for the last few years. Too late in his career to try that. Would be a train wreck.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, he played RB against Stoke last year and was terrible. :scusthov:

Would never work as a DM. If he could he would have alternated between he two positions for the last few years. Too late in his career to try that. Would be a train wreck.

Which game vs Stoke when Fuller stamped on Ivanovics ghoulies?

He wants to attack too much in a team with too much attackin talent in the line up as it is. I always felt he would work as a DM due to his passin range and has everything that would suceed there. Petit didnt play DM till he was 26/27

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember all the hype around the NEW fox soccer report and it was just :facepalm: as usual. seen a bunch of soccer types on my twitter talk about the show all night, gotta check it out

Just the production is better it don't look like a public access show like the other one

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which game vs Stoke when Fuller stamped on Ivanovics ghoulies?

He wants to attack too much in a team with too much attackin talent in the line up as it is. I always felt he would work as a DM due to his passin range and has everything that would suceed there. Petit didnt play DM till he was 26/27
Think that was it. Didn't play there the whole game either. Think it was only a half or summat like that but still enough to put you off for life.

Luiz's passing is overrated tbh. Above average but nowhere near as good considering all the praise. He concedes bare possession trying ridiculous passes that aren't on. And the p*ssy upfront not competing for anything makes it worse whereas Drogs used to turn hoofs into worldies.

Luiz ain't cut out for DM. You can argue the DM requires a higher level of concentration than CB so he'd be even worse there. :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think that was it. Didn't play there the whole game either. Think it was only a half or summat like that but still enough to put you off for life.

Luiz's passing is overrated tbh. Above average but nowhere near as good considering all the praise. He concedes bare possession trying ridiculous passes that aren't on. And the p*ssy upfront not competing for anything makes it worse whereas Drogs used to turn hoofs into worldies.

Luiz ain't cut out for DM. You can argue the DM requires a higher level of concentration than CB so he'd be even worse there. :ld:

His earlier games for you lot when he 1st signed he was good @ RB, bit over zealous but it suits his game more. Gunna be fukked once he comes up against a nippy direct player, but betetr than the gaps he leaves in the centre.

Nah CB's take the longest to develop from the outfield positions. Plus with DM they can get away with see ball win ball mentality, CB's dont have that luxury.