Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I like Bissouma. I think he works for what we would need in midfield assuming Ndidi is ungettable.

Bissouma works if you keep Pogba and make Pogba the main passer from the 6. Just think the need for a sitter/screen/disruptor and a passer was always more needed and important than signing Sancho.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Bissouma works if you keep Pogba and make Pogba the main passer from the 6. Just think the need for a sitter/screen/disruptor and a passer was always more needed and important than signing Sancho.

Been saying this from the jump. We need a proper DM before Sancho. If not Ndidi, then Bissouma. Especially if we keep Pogba

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Been saying this from the jump. We need a proper DM before Sancho. If not Ndidi, then Bissouma. Especially if we keep Pogba

Low-key Sancho is a vanity signing for the board/Ole to try and save face from past transfer failures. I know United need a RW but it's not like you don't have players you can use there for the meanwhile and also need the game time to develop themselves in Murda James and Amad.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Low-key Sancho is a vanity signing for the board/Ole to try and save face from past transfer failures. I know United need a RW but it's not like you don't have players you can use there for the meanwhile and also need the game time to develop themselves in Murda James and Amad.

100%. The funny thing is Sancho doesn’t have the blistering pace on the wing. If anything he prefers coming in a bit more central, which is what Greenwood is doing for us at the moment. Amad and Greenwood can deputize the RW, while Cavani and Mason run CF.

There’s also the Martial conundrum.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
United needs a dm with good passing rage but can also do the dirty work

tchouameni would be ideal, if Ole insist on playing with a midfield two(:scust:). they need good passing from their midfield besides Pogba.

but I want Pogba at psg :unimpressed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sancho does defensive work. He isn't a totally liability like Hazard was at Chelsea.

Sancho doesn't look any better defensively than Hazard to me. :yeshrug:

United needs a dm with good passing rage but can also do the dirty work

tchouameni would be ideal, if Ole insist on playing with a midfield two(:scust:). they need good passing from their midfield besides Pogba.

but I want Pogba at psg :unimpressed:

I would hate for Tchoumanei to go to Utd :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Even tho Santos is a football terrorist. I wonder if Portugal would be far better off with C dot retiring from international football even tho that has 0.01% chance of happening. Still kinda see him making it till Canusico 26. :manny: But he should call it quits after Qatar.