Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Even tho Santos is a football terrorist. I wonder if Portugal would be far better off with C dot retiring from international football even tho that has 0.01% chance of happening. Still kinda see him making it till Canusico 26. :manny: But he should call it quits after Qatar.

Or at least let someone have a chance at taking a free kick if he continues playing :lolbron:
Because he is not good at taking them

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Or at least let someone have a chance at taking a free kick if he continues playing :lolbron:
Because he is not good at taking them

He needs to take more free kicks like he did vs Spain in the World Cup. Then again he does have history of going over a year without scoring a free kick. To me it just looks like his legs/power are showing their age but because he looks after himself he doesnt move like a 36 year old so it masks the decline in that department

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Low-key Sancho is a vanity signing for the board/Ole to try and save face from past transfer failures. I know United need a RW but it's not like you don't have players you can use there for the meanwhile and also need the game time to develop themselves in Murda James and Amad.

I'm just sick of seeing DJames on the right for united. I just want someone who's happy to play there with some balance and quality. The right hand has been neglected for so long.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm just sick of seeing DJames on the right for united. I just want someone who's happy to play there with some balance and quality. The right hand has been neglected for so long.

You know Ole he just overkills something that works for him until it doesn't and then he finds something else that works when United don't win in 5-6 games rinse and repeat. James is decent in small doses the longer he gets a run in the side the more his weaknesses show themselves.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
You know Ole he just overkills something that works for him until it doesn't and then he finds something else that works when United don't win in 5-6 games rinse and repeat. James is decent in small doses the longer he gets a run in the side the more his weaknesses show themselves.
James was probably the most ineffectual player on the pitch for Wales. It’s just sad really.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What if one of the plans to utilize White is to put him RB for now which allows Tierney to push higher up and White pushes inwards to create a back 3 when Arsenal attack. :hubie:
How good is Tierney in attack tho?

I don't have a problem with buying Ben White. I have a problem with the mishandling of Saliba who cost 30 million. Its been shocking.

But if we dumping that bum Rob Holding, then cool.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That’s what back to back mid table finishes gets us, got Villa feeling confident lol

You see it.

Arsenal fans in the replies doing their usual pick and choose which stories to believe. Clubs don’t bid unless they’ve been encouraged. I don’t think he leaves, maybe it’s just him trying to have leverage but this isn’t fake news.

One or two of the young players will need to be sold in the coming years, something like Coutinho.