Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
3O5lx7v.png

creh doesn't even know his own football history
CbXKuBA.png

"The Germany–Italy football rivalry (German: Deutsch-italienische Fußballrivalität; Italian: Rivalità calcistica Germania-Italia) between the national football teams of Germany and Italy,[1][2][3][4][5] the two most successful football nations in Europe, is a long-running one."

"They have played against each other five times in the World Cup, (Italy having won 3 games, tied two, and never lost) and many of these matches have been notable in the history of the tournament. The "Game of the Century", the 1970 semifinal between the two countries that Italy won 4–3 in extra time, was so dramatic that it is commemorated by a plaque at the entrance of the Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. Germany has also won three European Championships while Italy has won it once. The two countries have faced each other four times in the European championship, with one Italian victory and three draws (one German penalty shoot-out success)."

Germany–Italy football rivalry - Wikipedia

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm calm if City get Grealish and Kane. If they line up like this,

A :mjpls: team like this has never done well in the Premier League. No pace, Kane at his currently levels are isn't mobile enough. Not really powerful.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm calm if City get Grealish and Kane. If they line up like this,

A :mjpls: team like this has never done well in the Premier League. No pace, Kane at his currently levels are isn't mobile enough. Not really powerful.

It's typical to Peps timeline. Eventually strip the team of pace in attacking areas. All they'll have as a change of pace is Ferran. If Sterling gets moved on.

That midfield is borderline on :flabbynsick: status for the PL. :hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
My only issue with it is that if it goes to extra time.
This, I probably lean towards getting rid but I’ve no real problem with them apart from counting after extra time which is some bullshyt :hhh:

There’s also the rare but beyond retarded situation where you can have teams that share a stadium and one goes out on away goals :gucci: