Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I know it's English tax. I'm just perplexed as to why they said yes to paying 50m for Ben White :mjlol:

Same but it's Arsenal. Not the smartest bunch.

Only team bidding and the player wants to come, still offered 50M.

Edit: The advanced analytics doesn't even favor Ben White either. Guess they just want Prem proven.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Same but it's Arsenal. Not the smartest bunch.

Only team bidding and the player wants to come, still offered 50M.

Edit: The advanced analytics doesn't even favor Ben White either. Guess they just want Prem proven.

:mjlol: send me the link I want to see what advanced analytics stats they use.

He can play out from the back good tekkers has decent pace for a CB and operate at RB/CDM if needed. Which makes him a next generation version of Callum Chambers.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: send me the link I want to see what advanced analytics stats they use.

He can play out from the back good tekkers has decent pace for a CB and operate at RB/CDM if needed. Which makes him a next generation version of Callum Chambers.

Arsenal fans want to complain about every move the clubs makes. They could go out there and sign Mbappe, and the fanbase will find something wrong with. It's becoming exhausting.

Some fans even used the recent academy players leaving to pursue their careers elsewhere as an indictment off how bad Arsenal has fallen. Not taking to account that this happens at every club that has an academy :mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I don’t believe Gareth got the nous to out maneuver Germany.

Watch him set up the team like this:

4-2-3-1

Pickford
Walker - Stones - Maguire - Shaw
Rice - Phillips
James - Henderson - Chillwell
Kane

:mjlol:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

• Multiple instances of going soft on Racism
  • Unnecessarily expanded Champions League
  • Euros being held over multiple nations
  • Sucking up to to oppressive, dictatorial regimes
  • The rainbow fiasco
  • Now this
Another ridiculous decision from those chumps in Nyon. Expect more parking of buses and penalty shootouts from next year on.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Getting rid of away goals is a good thing. Most competitions in the Americas have gone back and forth on allowing it, only reason why is because they "do it in Europe". And it is honestly better without away goals.

It especially made no sense where 2nd legs had extra time played after being level on everything and away goals still counted in overtime. :what:

Yeah during overtime that was stupid, so I guess we'll see how it fairs this season coming up.