Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Rio has gone and cursed us already by saying he is quite confident of getting a result against Germany :mjtf:

I wish he would just keep his predictions to himself because they never come In

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Germany are the best team for England to play. The Germans will initiate the play which is exactly what Waistcoat wants so he can set up and use all of his right backs. If England had to play France or Portugal they would just give England the ball and then go pick on Slabhead on the counter.
I can see it.

Player to player there's no difference generally and we have better attacking options. If they come at us absolutely perfect tbh.

Still just worry about the fact it's Germany though.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Neymar back at it again

“African players have talent, but they don't show it for their national teams. African players don't have a lot of passion to represent their countries like South Americans, which is why Brazil has 5 CDMs. "
https://t.co/qczZAZ1hSn

:mjpls:

e cultura hombre
et0ifxmxmaqbro-removebg-previ-1.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Buy a defender for 30M.
Decide he isn't good enough for the first team in preseason but then forget to loan him, so he hasn't played for 8 months.
Then enter negotiations to sign a 45M defender in said player's position.

For 776th time, Arsenal and their manager are asset destroying clowns. Oh and they're keeping Rob Holding who can't defend or pass

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

So much for fixing the wage structure...:skip:

At least he's getting paid handsomely for the future misuse and stuck out on the right wing with no room to roam around because Ole doesn't trust him yet Bruno refuses to drift right and Rashford and Martial being completely useless on the right.

Daps

So much for fixing the wage structure...:skip:

£350 000 a week for a youngster who has never played in the premier league :ohhh:

(sticking my neck out ...)

germany vs. england ..

bad as they are germany are going to win :francis: .

the world is weird at the moment but not weird enough :hhh: that england win.

Who ever wins then has an easy route to the final I think