Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
:mjlol:

In the last 12 months the 50 or so Japanese players called to the NT. 31 of them play outside of Japan you can figure out where they play :mjgrin:

It's people with your thinking is what is holding back American Socca. America ain't doing shyt until they get rid of their athleticism fetish which will be never and stop making parents pay 3k for young 5-6 years old to play football for starters.

Unless your predicting EU to have a giant exit from one another quotas are against European employment Law and they have development agreements with many non EU unions. Like Latin America and the Caribbean.

Yeah I was gob smacked when I read that the other day on here

When I was a kid all it was, was we had to pay 2 pounds subs each week, training and match days i think, and also take our kit home to wash it after the match

I not even sure if we even had to pay more on match days which was Sundays morning than training days

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah I was gob smacked when I read that the other day on here

When I was a kid all it was, was we had to pay 2 pounds subs each week, training and match days i think, and also take our kit home to wash it after the match

I not even sure if we even had to pay more on match days which was Sundays morning than training days

As @Montez or @mastermind said years ago about MLS it's just one giant ponzi scheme. And making parents pay that amount is another scam especially for those so young.

@beejus can you breakdown the 3k please if you can?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]America ain't doing shyt until they get rid of their athleticism fetish which will be never and stop making parents pay 3k for young 5-6 years old to play football for starters.
Basically. Footy is supposed to be the cheapest sport out here. Makes no sense to pay thousands for this which makes it a middle class sport and prevent proper talent to rise.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
:dwillhuh: these mexico fans..... And the game is in Denver

You would think this was in the middle of Mexico with all this fukkery

I def thought this game must have been in Mexico or maybe some neutral site some where
Was surprised when realized it was in Denver of all places. Surprised they weren't getting some of those fans out the paint :camby:
Two games in a row Mexican fans being dikkheads, not a good look

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
He really was tho
This is dumb as fukk
As a Chelsea fan he's supposed to be. He is the leader of this US team and wears the captains arm band. Also, he actually starts. Let's not act like this Mexico match was a mid week Swansea match. This was more intense than any match in our Champion's League run. This shyt is heated, especially with silverware on the line.

As for this vs the Gold Cup. Besides the obvious that's been stated about a lack of matches. What it does is it allows our players that play in Europe to get some matches under their belts early summer so they can actually take a break for a month before camp starts up for the August euro season. Besides, we will see this squad back for all our world cup qualifiers in the Fall. Both teams will have a B team for the GoldbCup...especially the US

concise

Veteran
Daps
I def thought this game must have been in Mexico or maybe some neutral site some where
Was surprised when realized it was in Denver of all places. Surprised they weren't getting some of those fans out the paint :camby:
Two games in a row Mexican fans being dikkheads, not a good look

2 in a row? :mjlol:

This is anywhere in the States when they can't pre-select the ticket buyers like they do in Columbus.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

tumblr_pj2mu51FXI1vho24to1_500.gifv

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Basically. Footy is supposed to be the cheapest sport out here. Makes no sense to pay thousands for this which makes it a middle class sport and prevent proper talent to rise.

Missing out on those Young Floridian Caribbean's named Romario and Ronaldo because you're making parents pay prices Polo and Horse Dancing prices.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is dumb as fukk
As a Chelsea fan he's supposed to be. He is the leader of this US team and wears the captains arm band. Also, he actually starts. Let's not act like this Mexico match was a mid week Swansea match. This was more intense than any match in our Champion's League run. This shyt is heated, especially with silverware on the line.

As for this vs the Gold Cup. Besides the obvious that's been stated about a lack of matches. What it does is it allows our players that play in Europe to get some matches under their belts early summer so they can actually take a break for a month before camp starts up for the August euro season. Besides, we will see this squad back for all our world cup qualifiers in the Fall. Both teams will have a B team for the GoldbCup...especially the US

:mjlol: What is this nonsense. The Nations League was created for a lack of matches of teams at the bottom of Concacaf, the teams that get eliminated in WC qualifiers after playing 2 or 4 games every 4 years. SUM can make a ton of money extracting money out of the Mexican diaspora by putting a USA v Mexico match anywhere in this country.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
As @Montez or @mastermind said years ago about MLS it's just one giant ponzi scheme. And making parents pay that amount is another scam especially for those so young.

@beejus can you breakdown the 3k please if you can?

Don't forget the racism too. Don't need certain kids playing because that dries up scholarships for Tyler and Houston.

The OFST Training and Management Agency gonna get this country right. The game has been hijacked.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:mjlol: What is this nonsense. The Nations League was created for a lack of matches of teams at the bottom of Concacaf, the teams that get eliminated in WC qualifiers after playing 2 or 4 games every 4 years. SUM can make a ton of money extracting money out of the Mexican diaspora by putting a USA v Mexico match anywhere in this country.
Sum is out now though. At least the USSF doesn’t work with sun any longer.