Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Guardado looked pretty confident before the penalty, had lots of power but it was just bad placement :manny:

Pulisic on the other hand released the whole pent up 'they stole our elections' MAGA energy that he's been holding in since January on that penalty:lolbron:

I knew exactly where that penalty by Guardado was going. Really glad the young goalie managed to make the save :ehh:

is Reyna alive? :picard:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I still don't really get this Nations League thing. US and Mexico about to run this shyt back in a month now at the Gold Cup? Which of these unimportant tournaments is the legit one now?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I really hate that it had to be his all lives matter, MAGA ass with all this skill :upsetfavre: Like having to root for Giggs after his sister-in-law fukkery.

i root for the player, not the person. Makes it a little bit easier(i tell myself this). As a Chelsea fan on top of it, im pretty much gonna have to clap to every goal and assist he makes :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Guardado looked pretty confident before the penalty, had lots of power but it was just bad placement :manny:

Pulisic on the other hand released the whole pent up 'they stole our elections' MAGA energy that he's been holding in since January on that penalty:lolbron:

I really hate that it had to be his all lives matter, MAGA ass with all this skill :upsetfavre: Like having to root for Giggs after his sister-in-law fukkery.

be easy pulisic for us.

Daps
I still don't really get this Nations League thing. US and Mexico about to run this shyt back in a month now at the Gold Cup? Which of these unimportant tournaments is the legit one now?

CONCACAF prez said that not enough CONCACAF teams get meaningful tournament games in a year, so this is a way to address that issue.

fukk it, let's win em all.