Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Chelsea had the same owners as Utd and Arsenal, Lampard would still be our manager and Kante and Rudiger would be on the bench :mjlol:

Thank God we have a serial winner in charge :blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Simeone is never leaving Atletico, and that Wolves breh is too small time for a huge club like Utd. He’s a mid table at best

"mid table" breh vs, relegation breh Ole :ohhh:

breh managed porto and that was enough prep for mou and avb to step up to chelsea...

anyway breh is not #1 choice or anything. he deserves to be backed somewhere.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"mid table" breh vs, relegation breh Ole :ohhh:

breh managed porto and that was enough prep for mou and avb to step up to chelsea...

anyway breh is not #1 choice or anything. he deserves to be backed somewhere.
You can give him a chance if you want but a huge club like Utd should be going for proven winners in the big leagues

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You can give him a chance if you want but a huge club like Utd should be going for proven winners in the big leagues

sounds very american.

that is not how footy works.

EDIT: just in case

let's look at 3 of what...? the top 5 - 10 managers in the world.

pep
conte
zidane

what did they "win big" before being given their respective chance at top level clubs like real, barca and juve no less?

you look at the person, their knowledge, the teams performance and you don't give them golden handcuffs.

flick at the remaining super-club won nothing "big" before bayern.

Hans-Dieter Flick - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated Conte in his second season at Chelsea when he had beef with the board so basically just clearly stopped giving a fukk an
sounds very american.

pep
conte
zidane

what did they "win big" before being given their respective chance at top level clubs like real, barca and juve no less?

you look at the person, their knowledge, the teams performance and you don't give them golden handcuffs.
breh, I don’t really care who you hire. I’m a Chelsea fan so you can hire Sean Dyche for all I care :mjlol:

Less competition for the big trophies is good for me

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Sorry you got Ole at the wheel at least for another season or 2 :lolbron:

Your penny pinching owners dont see nothing wrong with him, he is a yes man who is getting top 4 at the moment so why get rid

Personally I don't think you are getting top 4 next season, so that might change your owners mind
which team is going to take their place?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I hated Conte in his second season at Chelsea when he had beef with the board so basically just clearly stopped giving a fukk an

breh, I don’t really care who you hire. I’m a Chelsea fan so you can hire Sean Dyche for all I care :mjlol:

Less competition for the big trophies is good for me

p.s.

flick at the remaining super-club Bayern also won nothing "big" before Bayern.

it's just the reality of football.

nothing to do with me and nothing particularly related to Man Utd :hubie:

glad to be of service tho :ehh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
sounds very american.

pep
conte
zidane

flick at the remaining super-club won nothing "big" before bayern.

Those 4 had connections to their respective clubs before taking over. That goes a long way with managers. Same thing with Lampard, Arteta, and Ole.

Someone like Nuno is fighting an uphill battle as he doesn't have those connections, his style of play hasn't won him plaudits and he comes with Jorge Mendes. I think Nuno deserves his chance but that Everton job is a can't win:francis:

Daps
which team is going to take their place?

Top 3 next season will be City, Liverpool and Chelsea in whatever order they end up being in. They have the 3 best managers in the league right now, so as long as they dont have injury ravaged season should end up top 3

After that you have Leicester who will be there or there abouts up until the last day of the season of course, and surely can't mess up 3 times in a row

Then you got Spurs who should get a better manager and either keeps Kane or gets alot of money for him to revest in the squad

Even Arsenal who 2nd half of the season were one of the best teams in the league and with no European football will improve loads

Man u only got second place because so many of the so called big teams had really bad seasons in the league last year

And they will all have a better manager at the wheel than Ole :ufdup: