Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How would brehs feel about PKs before extra time? Whoever wins the PKs would then have the advantage in extra time if the match is still tied?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been let down by Man United for years now

I was hoping to finally enjoy some glory on wednesday but they lost again in the final

I'm taking no chances in the Euros. Who is the favorite to win? I want to make sure my team wins so I can also bask in their glory. I need this brehs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@Yayo Toure suck a fat one u bytch :pacspit:

Always ghost when your overrated ass team gets beat but first to be in here when they win.

Just like your team, bytch made shyt :pacspit:

Lol I posted in the other thread.

But who the fukk are you? Go find a job or a purpose in life.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
bytch made fakkit showed his face. Im impressed

24 hours later :heh:

Typical citeh fan.

Like I said I posted in the other thread. Why would I hang out here as the only City fan that posts consistently among bitter United and Liverpool fans?

Yeah we took a L but still won two trophies. Liverpool and United won nothing. They are homeless people laughing at a dude whose house only had 3 bedrooms.

Congrats, again, on the win.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Idk if this was mentioned but the ref put in a clinic last night. One of the better refereeing performances I’ve seen in a big game.

SN: Joke like joke, Chelsea has 2 UCL trophies within a decade. Meanwhile Man U still looking like buns...

Yeah the ref was great..let the game run and was decisive when he needed to be

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
White people "love" Kante coz he's non-threatening. From his humility to his height.

I've seen this many times before.
Any black man who's both world class and seen as a sexual threat is played down.

But they always elevate a player who's seen as being a bit of a sad case or completely submissive.

This is NOT a knock on Kante, who in my opinion is the best box to box midfielder since Clarence Seedorf and Claude Makalele.

But just notice how white fans will always say how much they "LOVE" Ngolo and always add how "humble" "nice" "down to earth" etc he is, when in football that counts for nothing.

Paul Pogba at Juventus and for France was incredible, looked like the best young midfielder in the world at one point, there was never any fandom worship over him.

Yall remember the best and most consistent Chelsea player of all time? Ashley Cole (who was always dating super models), again there was never any Kante esque level idol worship.

Same goes FOR Barcelona fans and Samuel Eto'o(won them the 2006 and 2009 CL finals) but they never dikk ride him heavy, coz he was a prideful black man.

I'm sure others have seen similar patterns.

(I'm a South African, Boers love doing this in Rugby. The current World Cup winning "first black" Springbok Rugby captain, Siya Kolisi, is a similar sad sob story and extremely humble and down to earth and of course white people "love" him)

Since when has Kante been "worshipped"? He put in a great performance and he's getting his deserved credit for it, no need to add all that extra shyt to it..And how tf is Ashley Cole "the best and most consistent Chelsea player of all time" ?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've been let down by Man United for years now

I was hoping to finally enjoy some glory on wednesday but they lost again in the final

I'm taking no chances in the Euros. Who is the favorite to win? I want to make sure my team wins so I can also bask in their glory. I need this brehs.

If that your mentality, I don't think sports is your thing, breh.

You might want to try bird watching. I hear its pretty popular.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Like I said I posted in the other thread. Why would I hang out here as the only City fan that posts consistently among bitter United and Liverpool fans?

Yeah we took a L but still won two trophies. Liverpool and United won nothing. They are homeless people laughing at a dude whose house only had 3 bedrooms.

Man Utd have already picked up 3 mansions .. Liverpool 6 and Chelsea now 2.

Citeh still stuck with a "3 bedder" ..

Daps

I've never really come across any bitter Man U fans or Liverpool fans in here

The only bitter one is you when another team are doing well and yours ain't

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Since when has Kante been "worshipped"? He put in a great performance and he's getting his deserved credit for it, no need to add all that extra shyt to it..And how tf is Ashley Cole "the best and most consistent Chelsea player of all time" ?

"
a5vaIXz.png
" is partially right though. Cashly got nuff abuse and little of the plaudits despite being one of England's few world class players at the time and certainly at that point the most consistent one. He is the 6th most capped England international - up there with Rooney, Gerrard, Shilton, Beckham and Moore but despite being their equivalent (at least) in terms of talent and performances he got none of their plaudits. C. Ronaldo said that Cashley was his toughest opponent.

Cashly was literally top 3 globally in his position and all he got was abuse. And that abuse was largely because of who he was dating. She was glamorous, famous, hot, a pop star, a national sweetheart and every "Brexit's" dream girl so they hated that he was going out with her.

Leaving Arsenal and the Terry/Rio incidents didn't help but the abuse started way before that.