Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
White people "love" Kante coz he's non-threatening. From his humility to his height.

I've seen this many times before.
Any black man who's both world class and seen as a sexual threat is played down.

But they always elevate a player who's seen as being a bit of a sad case or completely submissive.

This is NOT a knock on Kante, who in my opinion is the best box to box midfielder since Clarence Seedorf and Claude Makalele.

But just notice how white fans will always say how much they "LOVE" Ngolo and always add how "humble" "nice" "down to earth" etc he is, when in football that counts for nothing.

Paul Pogba at Juventus and for France was incredible, looked like the best young midfielder in the world at one point, there was never any fandom worship over him.

Yall remember the best and most consistent Chelsea player of all time? Ashley Cole (who was always dating super models), again there was never any Kante esque level idol worship.

Same goes FOR Barcelona fans and Samuel Eto'o(won them the 2006 and 2009 CL finals) but they never dikk ride him heavy, coz he was a prideful black man.

I'm sure others have seen similar patterns.

(I'm a South African, Boers love doing this in Rugby. The current World Cup winning "first black" Springbok Rugby captain, Siya Kolisi, is a similar sad sob story and extremely humble and down to earth and of course white people "love" him)

Ur not wrong,they love saying how he's the model footballer, does his jobs leaves and u never notice him etc....they never liked ali its after he got old and feeble they started praising him . Same with other black athletes of his era.most of them nikkas were brash and pro black.

Disagree with makele and seerdorf thing. Kante aint as good as seedorf was offensively. And makalele is the definition of a dm. Kante has improved going forward compared to his leiscester days,but aint touching seerdorf or others OVERALL game. Defensively,yes best of his generation maybe even better than claude but lets chill on the rest

P.s yes, they hate pogba flashy stuff but since man u he's underdelivered..its partly him,bad coaches that dont match what he does well and bad teamates around him lol

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Breh you're being semantical.

They divorced due to Ashley keeping a string of bad side chicks.

The point is that she is/was in the upper 1 percentile of attractive females and Ashley was a known "Playa" also is that ALL you got from my post :francis:

"Sexy TV host/dancer" not "super model" :unimpressed:

What about Ashley, Pennant, and the Cell Phone thing? Wouldn’t that hurt your theory?

Allegedly

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
This man Poch has really asked to leave PSG :gucci:
He just needed that one trophy huh?:gucci:
At least stat pad with the league? :gucci:
To be honest, I never understood why a manager would take a managerial job with a talented squad, where a great manager has "failed".
Meaning if Tuchel (and everyone knew he was a beast of a manager even at Dortmund) couldn't turn PSG into serial winners in Euroepe, no one could.

What made Poch go to that poisoned chalice.
For me he could've joined a Serie A team like Napoli and made himself a legend and built the club up in his image... But any manager taking on the Paris gig must be crazy, its clear as daylight that the player culture is rotten to the core.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, I never understood why a manager would take a managerial job with a talented squad, where a great manager has "failed".
Meaning if Tuchel (and everyone knew he was a beast of a manager even at Dortmund) couldn't turn PSG into serial winners in Euroepe, no one could.

What made Poch go to that poisoned chalice.
For me he could've joined a Serie A team like Napoli and made himself a legend and built the club up in his image... But any manager taking on the Paris gig must be crazy, its clear as daylight that the player culture is rotten to the core.

imo, no point in going to Napoli after toiling with Spurs. He deserved a big club move.
You’re right about PSG tho

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
imo, no point in going to Napoli after toiling with Spurs. He deserved a big club move.
You’re right about PSG tho
I love Poch, I really do.

But can you tell me ANY big time manager that got a genuine (not emergency, mid season) big club move without having won a major trophy.

A guy like Ancellotti was given an old transitional Milan after his failure at Juventus.

Benitez got the Liverpool gig after his incredible run with Valencia winning La Liga in 2004.
Mourinho with Porto

Rijkaard got the Barca gig with no big club experience coz Johan Cruyff pulled the strings for him.

I just don't understand how Poch couldn't even win an FA Cup with Spurs and still gets a PSG level gig.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pochettino-at-PSG.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
chelsea now have more reel european trophies than the great MU.

chelsea are just one kick away from having more european cups than MU.

let that sink in.

so even the ever touted history will help us less and less when it comes to attracting new players.

chelsea have won more since 2004

chelsea spend big and have few financial constraints

chelsea are in (a nice part of) london

chelsea have won more in europe and have won 4 european trophies in 10 years compared to our 1

chelsea have a better manager

and then we have citeh and liverpool to deal with as well.

we need to wake up :hhh: