Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Xhaka minus a few miscues this year was pretty good.

:dahell: he was consistently one of the worst players on the pitch for the first half of the season and has consistently been a liability since joining Arsenal. Not to mention that more than one manager that has gotten a result against us this season has said their strategy was specifically to press him because of his inability to make moves on the half turn.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell: he was consistently one of the worst players on the pitch for the first half of the season and has consistently been a liability since joining Arsenal. Not to mention that more than one manager that has gotten a result against us this season has said their strategy was specifically to press him because of his inability to make moves on the half turn.
I said minus a few miscues
Xhaka in the midfield wasnt bad , you could see some games where he didn't play (Liverpool) how he was missed

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I said minus a few miscues
Xhaka in the midfield wasnt bad , you could see some games where he didn't play (Liverpool) how he was missed

I feel like those miscues and bad performances far outweigh the decent performances he’s had this season. Xhaka wouldn’t start at any of the top 6 clubs so selling him is actually good business, IMO :yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wales boss and ex-Manchester United player Ryan Giggs will go on trial in January accused of headbutting his ex-girlfriend and controlling her.

Mr Giggs, 47, allegedly assaulted Kate Greville, 36, and caused her actual bodily harm at his home in Greater Manchester on 1 November last year.

He is also accused of controlling and coercive behaviour between December 2017 and November 2020.

He will face trial at Manchester Crown Court on 24 January.

Mr Giggs appeared at the court on Friday during a short hearing where he confirmed his identity and the date was set. He was told the trial could last three weeks.

He will also attend a plea and trial preparation hearing on 23 July.

Why haven't Wales sacked him yet? :leostare:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why haven't Wales sacked him yet? :leostare:

they know what it is like to sheep
T5eYGPB.png
.. erm .. *ahem* .. i mean keep being accused of things you haven't done :troll: