Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, I can’t even blame DDG. He’s a keeper, can’t expect him to be making a game continuing PK in a final.

This is all on Ole. Terrible game management yet again.

Feel bad for Cavani, really wanted him to get a medal with us. He’s been immense for us.

He still a professional footballer

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Emery most likely gonna win this again next season
Cause like Villarreal will get knocked out the group stages off the CL

Unia Emery, the man who never improves a team. Even tho it looks like he does. Villarreal finish 5th last season, and they're 7th this year.:pachaha:
7th with your first ever European trophy & automatic Champions League qualification >>>>> 5th

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
All on Ole ? Come on breh.
How about Rashford score his sitter ? Ole aint on the field to score it for him. :ld:

And you know Rashford will keep thinking about that one

That chance Bruno was off so he doges a bullet. I’m more so vexed by Ole’s inability to take the game by the scruff of the neck especially with subs.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7th with your first ever European trophy & automatic Champions League qualification >>>>> 5th

Well this is nice, but next season they will finish 8th, most likely get knocked out in group play. And he'll probably get fired.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Listening to Goldbridge and he put it well. For a tournament to boil down to your goal keeper having to take a penalty is an absolute shambles.

Ole Gunnar Solskaer the fukking coward. Was on the fence but now I'm Ole out. He's taken us as far as he can. He can fukk right off now :camby:
Goldbridge still Ole in:mindblown: