Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
It’s amazing all the flaws that get overlooked when you’re white, British and give it the old college try :mjpls:

I can freely admit that apart from Mo who is clearly player of the season and Ali, that Nat is maybe the only other one that can hold his head high over the course of the full season because he is extracting every last drop from his ability and he could play for a Prem team when I thought his level was probably League 1, bottom half of the Championship eventually if he was lucky but we gotta call a spade a spade, just cause some of us can see ourselves in him :mjpls: doesn’t mean we should actively self harm which is what we will be doing if he gets a single minute next season.

Daps
It’s amazing all the flaws that get overlooked when you’re white, British and give it the old college try :mjpls:

I can freely admit that apart from Mo who is clearly player of the season and Ali, that Nat is maybe the only other one that can hold his head high over the course of the full season because he is extracting every last drop from his ability and he could play for a Prem team when I thought his level was probably League 1, bottom half of the Championship eventually if he was lucky but we gotta call a spade a spade, just cause some of us can see ourselves in him :mjpls: doesn’t mean we should actively self harm which is what we will be doing if he gets a single minute next season.

He has filled a hole for us this season and done ok when needed and played well tonight, but he is not at our level and never will be , and he is 24 now
Obsak is a much better option to rely on when our main players are out, and no matter how good he is we just can not rely on Matip.
He is so injury prone it's a joke

Good result tonight, that could have been a banana skin that we slipped up on .
Pleased for Oxlade aswell with his goal, really hope he has an injury free season next season and hits the levels he was hitting in 18/19 before the bad injury he got against Roma

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
He has filled a hole for us this season and done ok when needed and played well tonight, but he is not at our level and never will be , and he is 24 now
Obsak is a much better option to rely on when our main players are out, and no matter how good he is we just can not rely on Matip.
He is so injury prone it's a joke

Good result tonight, that could have been a banana skin that we slipped up on .
Pleased for Oxlade aswell with his goal, really hope he has an injury free season next season and hits the levels he was hitting in 18/19 before the bad injury he got against Roma
He’s played well given his ability compared to others but even tonight we’re 5 mins in and he’s keeping people onside being 3 yards behind everyone else, he fukked up a pass that we should have been punished for and our :mjpls: fans gonna give him a pass and unfortunately it’s sounding like Kloppo even giving him a pass cause he sees himself in him :bryan:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need a system that limits his passing. Ramsey was a way better passer than Willock.

Willock could be like Dele Alli with Pochettino. I’m not convinced that’s a winning system though.

What's his position at this point? Honestly I'm lost with this point with him. Cause at some point I see him becoming a striker :mindblown: