Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tbh Willock needed to go on loan. He was never going to get the run of games he needed for development at Arsenal this season. He'll go back to Arsenal a totally different player to what it was when he left in January. And if he does end up getting sold he has shown himself to be a PL level player.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal could finish 6th? :mjlol::why:

Tbh Willock needed to go on loan. He was never going to get the run of games he needed for development at Arsenal this season. He'll go back to Arsenal a totally different player to what it was when he left in January. And if he does end up getting sold he has shown himself to be a PL level player.

That's true but the system makes all the attackers look bad. I can't say anyone has looked good except Saka and he's special.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of Arsenal's loanee's have made impacts on the clubs they went to. Arteta is not the guy
Arsenal is fukkin doomed

Arteta has nothing to do with Willock. Newcastle plays a style that benefits his skill set at the moment. Willock is weird player at the moment. He's a positionless player at the moment.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Arsenal could finish 6th? :mjlol::why:

That's true but the system makes all the attackers look bad. I can't say anyone has looked good except Saka and he's special.

ESR has done well. His link up play and off the ball movement has generally been good.

Yeah the attack only hits it's optimum every once in a while. But the defending has improved 3rd best defence and 5th in least shots faced. To me that shows there is some signs of progress. Considering you haven't had settled personnel playing at the back all season and maybe one good defender amongst the lot.