Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I feel Arsenal are at a stage where they would benefit more from an experienced manager being there. We are now a mid table team with no European football and probably won't buy a load of players. Need a man manager who can maximise what we have and the youth, Arteta isn't ready

I told fools about sacking Wenger da gawd :stopitslime:

Any manager equipped to work a miracle will be able to take a better job because Arsenal are so far away from even competing for top 4.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Dead game for United but I at least expect a professional performance out there. Other than Cavani and DDG they were more or less goofing off out there. Roma honestly werent far off from making us look really silly :aicmon:

Arsenal...IDK how they can fix the on-field stuff w/o fixing the off-field stuff. The money, the internal politics. That isn't a job I'd be dying to take as a manager.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Any manager equipped to work a miracle will be able to take a better job because Arsenal are so far away from even competing for top 4.

I'm biased but I don't think the job is that bad. There is a lot of work to be done but if you're a builder, there's potential.

Expectations are low now. Arsenal at least give you time to embarrass yourself. It's also a job, if you show a glimmer of hope they gave you loads of power and stability. A fanbase that will defend your idiotic decisions relentlessly despite 18 months of evidence you don't know what you're doing. That isn't happening at Tottenham, Juventus, Barca, Real Madrid.

Arsenal spend money they don't know how to spend it properly (5th highest wage bill in England). The youth set up is loaded with talent. Tons of players out of contract this summer and next. Other sellable assets.

The ideal hire is Ralf Rangnick or Luis Campos running the club. Manager is whatever.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
GlisteningDangerousIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

:hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All of them. I’m ready for you old man :ufdup:

I truly respect your deep footballing knowledge (learned mad stuff from you) but no one gonna disrespect a El Matador the capocannoniere winner on my watch.

:ufdup:

As a 4 Weight World Champion and now Trainer once said

I like actually like Cavani and said he was a good signing when a lot of United fans were unsure and thought he was washed. But Cavani is who he is and has a decade worth of big misses on his cv.

Napoli vs Chelsea 2012 CL 2nd leg.

PSG vs Chelsea 2014 CL 2nd leg.

PSG vs Chelsea 2015 CL 2nd leg.

PSG vs Barcelona 2017 CL 2nd leg

Added bonus

:ufdup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
All of them. I’m ready for you old man :ufdup:

I truly respect your deep footballing knowledge (learned mad stuff from you) but no one gonna disrespect a El Matador the capocannoniere winner on my watch.
Man, even when Edi was capocannoniere with Napoli he was missing tons of easy chances. That has always been his game.
It just became more glaring with PSG as he was under a far bigger spotlight but ask any Napoli fans, they'll tell you it was always like this.

Myself I always liked him. A player with grinta, who presses and makes runs from start to finish and who doesnt care much about being in the limelight but some of his misses were truly embarrassing like you legit cringe at them.

Edi is the type of striker to score a difficult header from an unorthodox position and sky a sitter from 5 meters out a minute later. Man is just like that :manny:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'll try anyway

"Madrid. Eliminated. And Hazard, smile on his face.
For 2 years, he has been a joke for Madridismo. For 2 years, he was overweight.

Another Bale

You didnt deserve it. If Ramos, if Madrid

Hazard just can't continue playing for Madrid even for one second ! Sandra !

Man, even when Edi was capocannoniere with Napoli he was missing tons of easy chances. That has always been his game.
It just became more glaring with PSG as he was under a far bigger spotlight but ask any Napoli fans, they'll tell you it was always like this.

Myself I always liked him. A player with grinta, who presses and makes runs from start to finish and who doesnt care much about being in the limelight but some of his misses were truly embarrassing like you legit cringe at them.

Edi is the type of striker to score a difficult header from an unorthodox position and sky a sitter from 5 meters out a minute later. Man is just like that :manny:

The Bale disrespect. :gucci: Like he wasnt balling out of control in his 5 few seasons.