Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The cheek of Southgate saying he doesnt know how to manage to keep players happy with UEFA ruling 26 man squad. This fool just picks his favourites and barely used the players he called up in some of the international breaks. :unimpressed:

Watch Grealish end up on the standby 3 list for the EURO's. :unimpressed:

Watch Waistcoat use injuries and lack of form for not picking him but pick Henderson and Rice in the 23. :unimpressed:

Now given Henderson and Rice are more needed because the lack of defensive midfielders is :scust:.

Waistcoat been practicing voodoo that why Grealish has taken so long to comeback from his injury.:to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I woke up to see Lego Hair still has a job. :francis: Should’ve been Communicado Oficial this morning. Big clubs are ruthless.

The cheek of Southgate saying he doesnt know how to manage to keep players happy with UEFA ruling 26 man squad. This fool just picks his favourites and barely used the players he called up in some of the international breaks. :unimpressed:

Watch Waistcoat use injuries and lack of form for not picking him but pick Henderson and Rice in the 23. :unimpressed:

Now given Henderson and Rice are more needed because the lack of defensive midfielders is :scust:.

Waistcoat been practicing voodoo that why Grealish has taken so long to comeback from his injury.:to:

Joke ting. Given all the stress on players bodies and how much talent England have, I thought he would be dying for the extra spots. England and France should be the biggest benefactors from that ruling.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Negged :mjgrin:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am assuming the madrid commentator was more on about bale in the last 3 seasons or so playing golf, goofing around on the bench etc more than his actual production on the field.......that is what i got of it more than anything since bale well did pretty much that fooling around instead of playing lol...

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Waiscoat and Ole gonna make sure Rashford is wheechair bound in August. :mjcry:

Rashford gonna play in all of those 3 games we got coming up in a week. :picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I woke up to see Lego Hair still has a job. :francis: Should’ve been Communicado Oficial this morning. Big clubs are ruthless.

Joke ting. Given all the stress on players bodies and how much talent England have, I thought he would be dying for the extra spots. England and France should be the biggest benefactors from that ruling.

Half of me wants England to go out in the group stages to make Waistcoats position untenable and an embarrassment to the FA. So he has to go as ive worked out all the permutations and it looks more in favour of him keeping his job unless they get raped pillaged and plundered by the top boys.

If England win the group theyll get whoever is runner up from France Germany or Portugal. Waistcoat gets to keep his job . Otherwise it the good old hard luck 3 Lions on the shirt they tried their best. :unimpressed:

If England finish runner up they get the Runner up of Spains group. Sweden Poland or Slovakia. And then most likely France or Portugal in the QF's if they make it that far. Waistcoat gets to keep his job.

Now the phuckery finishing third place in the group which is also potentially the easiest route to get the semis depending on where they finish out of the 3rd place teams . Could either get one of Spain Belgium or Holland/Ukraine/Austria in the last 16. If they get the former 2 Waistcoat probably keeps his job if its the latter and they go out 50/50 if he stays.

Daps
Half of me wants England to go out in the group stages to make Waistcoats position untenable and an embarrassment to the FA. So he has to go as ive worked out all the permutations and it looks more in favour of him keeping his job unless they get raped pillaged and plundered by the top boys.

If England win the group theyll get whoever is runner up from France Germany or Portugal. Waistcoat gets to keep his job . Otherwise it the good old hard luck 3 Lions on the shirt they tried their best. :unimpressed:

If England finish runner up they get the Runner up of Spains group. Sweden Poland or Slovakia. And then most likely France or Portugal in the QF's if they make it that far. Waistcoat gets to keep his job.

Now the phuckery finishing third place in the group which is also potentially the easiest route to get the semis depending on where they finish out of the 3rd place teams . Could either get one of Spain Belgium or Holland/Ukraine/Austria in the last 16. If they get the former 2 Waistcoat probably keeps his job if its the latter and they go out 50/50 if he stays.

I would be happy with that, I just want him gone, he has no right being the England manager especially with the wealth of young talent we have now.
We are just wasting this talent with him in charge.

The sooner he is gone, I think the happier both of us will be by then

I've got no confidence that we are going to do well in the tournament anyway, so I am hoping he picks none of the Liverpool players available to him.

They wont be missing out on anything and any chance of winning it. Especially with the likes of France's squad, so leave them at home get them rested and fully charged ready for next season for Liverpool.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I would be happy with that, I just want him gone, he has no right being the England manager especially with the wealth of young talent we have now.
We are just wasting this talent with him in charge.

The sooner he is gone, I think the happier both of us will be by then

I've got no confidence that we are going to do well in the tournament anyway, so I am hoping he picks none of the Liverpool players available to him.

They wont be missing out on anything and any chance of winning it. Especially with the likes of France's squad, so leave them at home get them rested and fully charged ready for next season for Liverpool.

And even tho I want Waistcoat gone, I'll still say hes done a good job overall considering what other England managers/coaches have done both on and off (football related things) the pitch. It's just the evolution needs someone with a better vision and he isnt equipped as a coach to do it. The refusal to drill the defence into being a working unit as they look like strangers when they defend. Instead he's picking 7 defenders and even then that still doesnt work in the starting line ups and the chances created gets worst the better teams they play. Which doesnt make sense especially when you have flexible attacking players that are all comfortable on the ball and who can drive with the ball.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

He also said:

Mikel Arteta said:
“I think it’s first time in the Premier League that we put 33 crosses.

“I’m telling you that if we do that more consistently we are going to score more goals.

“If we put the bodies we had in certain moments in the box, it’s maths, pure maths & it will happen.”

Arsenal have scored 19 goals at home this season. We haven't scored a goal at home in something like 8 or 9 games. He's clueless when it comes to coaching attacking players and thinks every chance should go in. We don't create quality chances at all.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Areola available for 10-15m. While Onana is a phenomenal shot stopper but he has a clanger in him and thinks he can get every cross that leave himself in no mans land and you know he's going to be dealing with plenty more crosses in the PL.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Areola available for 10-15m. While Onana is a phenomenal shot stopper but he has a clanger in him and thinks he can get every cross that leave himself in no mans land and you know the PL he's going to be dealing with plenty more crosses in the PL.

How is he with his feet?