Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If the Kronke's dont sell the team Arsenal will be stuck being a mid table club with no European football. And in 5 years fighting relegation. As much I laugh at AFTV, Arsenal fans dont deserve this. I remember the old Arsenal which was a talented team that played beautiful football. Now its a shell of its former self. shyt is sad man.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now my beef with Arteta is they way he managed the midfield. There's no way we should've gone I'm this season with Xhaka, Elneny and Cellabos as our core.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, he's been back for 6 months.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-06-at-5-50-29-PM.png

And even with this, he still picked up a knock or 2. This season was just about getting him back up to speed. With the way things played out with him.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If the Kronke's dont sell the team Arsenal will be stuck being a mid table club with no European football. And in 5 years fighting relegation. As much I laugh at AFTV, Arsenal fans dont deserve this. I remember the old Arsenal which was a talented team that planned beautiful football. Now its a shell of its former self. shyt is sad man.
You would think he would take a long hard look on selling. I’m not the biggest financial guy walking on here but they were already at losses due to being of the champions league. Now they will miss out of Europe altogether and finish mid table as well which would bring even more losses. If he continues to operate Arsenal as he’s doing, it’s not going to be a good look on his books starting as early as next season.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't no masterclass, he had good solid midfielders and defenders with experience that did their jobs.

Practically every time any off our attacking player had the ball, they were immediately closed down.

And without a fit Laca or an actual midfield. We did ok tonight, did enough to get a goal. Just not our night.

I would take this stance if I saw glimmers of hope but we have seen too many performances this season where we lack urgency.

Fulham - Home
Burnley - Home and Away
Villarreal - Home and Away
Slavia Prague - Home
Olympiacos - Home

He's out of his depth.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would take this stance if I saw glimmers of hope but we have seen too many performances this season where we lack urgency.

Fulham - Home
Burnley - Home and Away
Villarreal - Home and Away
Slavia Prague - Home
Olympiacos - Home

He's out of his depth.

I'm into all this out off his depth nonsense, that sounds good to say.

Is he green in certain ways, yes. Does he over think, yes. But do I think he has promise, if he's willing to properly self evaluate, yes.

I'm willing to let him learn on the job. Arsenal is simply not built to be a chop and change manager club.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
A disgrace. Auba ain't worth fukkall if you dont play counter attacking.