Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Carragher having a shocker. Navas isn't at fault for that DeBruyne goal

do u mean the mahrez goal ? because navas was at fault for the first one imo, the second he wasn't really like any normal keeper he's expecting the ball the be over the wall not underneath or in between the wall:lolbron:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
As a United fan, I'm identifying myself more with City's style of play than the style of my team these days.

Really thinking of switching allegiances if City qualify for the final.

And if they win then that would mean my team would have won 3 champions league in my life time- 1999, 2008 and 2021

:banderas:

Come look at this y’all :scust:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
do u mean the mahrez goal ? because navas was at fault for the first one imo, the second he wasn't really like any normal keeper he's expecting the ball the be over the wall not underneath or in between the wall:lolbron:
First one is complicated tbh. A goalie expects the cross to be headed so he cant commit fully. And because nobody cuts it then he's late to stop it. Those kind of crosses are deadly and numerous goals have been scored like that.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
As a United fan, I'm identifying myself more with City's style of play than the style of my team these days.

And if they win then that would mean my team would have won 3 champions league in my life time- 1999, 2008 and 2021

JWbL53e.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real European Football only takes place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

I dont even consider Europa League as a proper competition

Not seen United play once in that thing :scust:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

this is like a blood tryna be a crip...the only way that is happening is in a bodybag if u in the u.k of course:russ:

Daps
Real European Football only takes place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

I dont even consider Europa League as a proper competition

Not seen United play once in that thing :scust:
:scust:
You watch your team in any competition they are in, well I certainly do and I'm sure most others on here do aswell

And the Europa League was once considered a very big competition to win,certainly was when it was the Uefa Cup

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
First one is complicated tbh. A goalie expects the cross to be headed so he cant commit fully. And because nobody cuts it then he's late to stop it. Those kind of crosses are deadly and numerous goals have been scored like that.

IMO, Only time “what you expected” excuse works is when the ball deflects

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
You watch your team in any competition they are in, well I certainly do and I'm sure most others on do aswell

And the Europa League was once considered a very big competition to win,certainly was when it was the Uefa Cup

It's always been the second tier in European Competition :beli:

Teams not deemed good enough to compete in the Champions League find themselves in Europa League/UEFA Cup

And its beneath me to watch that shyt