Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Poch the Bottler :dead: Bro had them doing whatever they wanted then he forgot he wasn't in London anymore. What a letdown. I don't see how they outscore them at home, and I don't see how RM or Chelsea can beat the team at full strength. Soft treble on the way.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Mbappe is serious about taking the next step he has to join Chelsea in the summer.

Still believe this to be true.

It just makes too much sense so of course it won't happen.

He will instead join Madrid and stat pad against Arsenal and Spurs in the 6 team Super League :mjcry:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Didnt he score one in the final top? I remember him scoring one exactly where the keeper was standing

Mahrez scored a similar free kick in the 5th minute of stoppage time against Naija. That thing broke my heart man :mjcry:

I think in the final it was a deflected FK that some defender bungled home. It was an ugly goal IIRC. But they scored in the 2nd minute and held out to win.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Only way Citeh bottles this is if Neymar and Mbappe gonna guns blazing and Pep overthinks it again.

And both are likely to happen. First scenario can be stopped, second scenario, it might be too late to do anything. He doesn’t really recover mid game when he fukks up like that

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Only way Citeh bottles this is if Neymar and Mbappe gonna guns blazing and Pep overthinks it again.
Poch needs to go all in and aim at a 4-3 victory. If they lose at lease, theyll die on their shield. City should have gone harder for the third goal to make it safer.

But this City team is far better defensively though it lacks teeth in attack now. But him being in the semis with a won first leg shows he made the right changes compared to previous years so props to him.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a United fan, I'm identifying myself more with City's style of play than the style of my team these days.

Really thinking of switching allegiances if City qualify for the final.

And if they win then that would mean my team would have won 3 champions league in my life time- 1999, 2008 and 2021

:banderas:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed: Poch needs to stop fukking around and go guns blazing next game

even if they lose, I want them to press the whole game :manny:

Neymar and Mbappe can’t disappear like they did today either :ufdup: