Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the Arsenal-Fulham game, and honestly everything I thought about this team is true, Arsenal are a decent/above average team. Even though they scored 2 in the first half, they were lifeless, really those two goals, were just random.

In the second half, that's how I would like to see them play. more tempo, yeah it's a bit helter skelter, but Wenger has to understand, that this team with the players they have, aren't capable off playing pass, pass, pass football. Quick, faster football suits them better. Unfortunately a player like Carzola gets lost with that type of play. They should've bought him 3 seasons ago.

Theo and Giroud were the only players that stood out to me.

Theo looked great so he naturally got hurt :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just watched the Arsenal-Fulham game, and honestly everything I thought about this team is true, Arsenal are a decent/above average team. Even though they scored 2 in the first half, they were lifeless, really those two goals, were just random.

In the second half, that's how I would like to see them play. more tempo, yeah it's a bit helter skelter, but Wenger has to understand, that this team with the players they have, aren't capable off playing pass, pass, pass football. Quick, faster football suits them better. Unfortunately a player like Carzola gets lost with that type of play. They should've bought him 3 seasons ago.

Theo and Giroud were the only players that stood out to me.
so what you saying is that Arsenal are finally a true English team. Thats interesting. TBH, even when Cesc was here Arsenal were only that good when they played at a helter skelter pace, minus the 07/08 season. I dont mind it, tbh. At least we go down in an entertaining fashion. :ehh:

and yeah, if you still seeing DC United next week, im down.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Chelsea are gonna molest us today. Jones in goal and Skrtel got a virus so Carra has come on :gag: This is gonna be a fukking massacre

Playing 3 CB's
Confirmed #LFC team v #CFC: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Wisdom, Allen, Gerrard, Sahin, Suarez, Sterling.