Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:damn: keep it in perspective, things do get a bit tough when you visit man city

so who else noticed that as soon as ade came off city got about 5 chances in a few minutes!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:damn: keep it in perspective, things do get a bit tough when you visit man city

so who else noticed that as soon as ade came off city about about 5 chances in a few minutes!

to be fair, Spurs were playing with 10 men.:smugbiden:

Dempsey was on the team sheet but i didn't see him in the game.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dwillhuh:

this 365 bunch, what are they about?

i used to think it was the greatest forum on the internets, then i found the MISC.

just a bunch of english guys at work who talk about stuff. its just a mix of this forum but with white guys from england who work in middle management trying to/being funny

its a nice browse once in a while but after i found misc and the coli opened i only go to the match threads to bytch about :dempsey: being mistreated. mostly because the forum is EXTREMELY sensitive about cursing/libel/and a bunch of weird british laws about talking shyt on the internet (which is what it's all about, really)

what you cant beat is the activity though

so i'd say it's kind of the tamer tlr threads + arcadium + horrible sports discussion, the onyl saving grace being a match thread for everything