Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
fiorentina-99-home-use_3.jpg

Batigol :bow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Nani would warm the bench on the current Barca and Madrid squads so where is this La Liga talk coming from :why:

...Inter or Juve tho :mjpls:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I hope I'm not the only one that feels like Nani has been shyt this season, and was pretty poor down the stretch of last season. Definitely not the 09-11 breh. Valencia has been :wow: over that same period of time, though. Even coming through for the squad and filling in at right back when in need.

:umad:

oh really, who's more talented than Nani on utd??

The only other players near his talente are RVP and Anderson.

.....aight I'mma just step away from this shyt slowly.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so ur sayin' that nani would replace either pedro or sanchez in barca or di maria and ronaldo in madrid :wtf: :wtf: valencia could probably :ahh: but nani?? :childplease: u trippin

are you one of these fools who was saying that Alex Song would never play for Barca? :childplease:

Check%20Mate.gif

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
are you one of these fools who was saying that Alex Song would never play for Barca? :childplease:

Check%20Mate.gif

hell naw barca has bought mediocre defenders/midfielders before just look at caceres, chygrynskiy :scusthov: hleb, maxwell.. the list goes on but on an attacking perspective they have been pretty solid. Only player i could think of that didn't live up to the expectations was probably ibrahimovic and he still did ok so nani playin up front with messi and villa c'mon son shyt's never gonna happen :pachaha: but i could see nani playin' in atletico madrid or malaga so a move to spain wouldn't be bad :obama:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:umad:

oh really, who's more talented than Nani on utd??

The only other players near his talente are RVP and Anderson.

It's not necessarily that, i'm a huge Nani fan.

It's just i've started to notice you as someone with shyt, agenda based opinions, your card's been marked.:ufdup:

Oh and this 'who could play for barca/madrid' is an embarrassment, please stfu all of you.:snoop:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's not necessarily that, i'm a huge Nani fan.

It's just i've started to notice you as someone with shyt, agenda based opinions, your card's been marked.:ufdup:

Oh and this 'who could play for barca/madrid' is an embarrassment, please stfu all of you.:snoop:

when have i had agenda based opinions?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
when have i had agenda based opinions?

From what i've seen every one of your posts is in some fashion comparing the premier league and la liga and saying whichever aspect you're talking about of la liga is better.

It's boring shyte, and we don't do boring shyte round these parts, we do over the top, aloof, often pretentious rants about nothing in particular.:smug:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You think nani wouldn't play for Madrid or Barca?? :heh:

:huhldup:

Nani has skills but also the mindset of a child, he is one step away from taking the ball and going home. It amazes me that he is still a Utd player and not playing for a club like Roma or Sevilla at best.