Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yeah it's not like he scored a hattrick in Tottenham last game :comeon:

this defoe vs adebayor philosophical difference has showed me who actually knows football, and who doesnt

mind you i've only been able to distinguish between internet randoms, but oh well

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
this defoe vs adebayor philosophical difference has showed me who actually knows football, and who doesnt

mind you i've only been able to distinguish between internet randoms, but oh well

Don't get wrong, Adebayor is great but Tottenham fans talk about Defoe like priests talk about Satan.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the Arsenal-Fulham game, and honestly everything I thought about this team is true, Arsenal are a decent/above average team. Even though they scored 2 in the first half, they were lifeless, really those two goals, were just random.

In the second half, that's how I would like to see them play. more tempo, yeah it's a bit helter skelter, but Wenger has to understand, that this team with the players they have, aren't capable off playing pass, pass, pass football. Quick, faster football suits them better. Unfortunately a player like Carzola gets lost with that type of play. They should've bought him 3 seasons ago.

Theo and Giroud were the only players that stood out to me.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the Arsenal-Fulham game, and honestly everything I thought about this team is true, Arsenal are a decent/above average team. Even though they scored 2 in the first half, they were lifeless, really those two goals, were just random.

In the second half, that's how I would like to see them play. more tempo, yeah it's a bit helter skelter, but Wenger has to understand, that this team with the players they have, aren't capable off playing pass, pass, pass football. Quick, faster football suits them better. Unfortunately a player like Carzola gets lost with that type of play. They should've bought him 3 seasons ago.

Theo and Giroud were the only players that stood out to me.

and Berbatov! :youngsabo:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
forum mentality at work, dempsey is invisible (fair enough) but where has bale been? but he gets a pass for being bale

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huddlestone chasing Barry down was one of the slowest things I've ever seen.

forum mentality at work, dempsey is invisible (fair enough) but where has bale been? but he gets a pass for being bale

Wot? :ld:

Spurs essentially playing with 10 men.

Dempsey can't pass, can't run, doesn't link play. Definition of a passenger. Just wants to 'get on the end of things'. Awful footballer.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Huddlestone chasing Barry down was one of the slowest things I've ever seen.

Wot? :ld:

Spurs essentially playing with 10 men.

Dempsey can't pass, can't run, doesn't link play. Definition of a passenger. Just wants to 'get on the end of things'. Awful footballer.

im rationalizing, it aint working out at all :to:

him being the new guy ends up with all the criticism as well, avb seems smart enough (after about a month) to play a decent formation

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
FoxSoccer in-studio analysis is the best halftime football show :russ:

Warren was dead serious too :heh: