Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
u don't have a clue. There's more Dolphins and Falcons fans in north FLA than JAX for starters :mjlol:

That literally has NOTHING to do with the point. It's not about who has MORE fans. It's the fact those towns wanted NFL teams and they got them. People were happy. Either way the point was that to say there's no loyalty in NFL teams is simply bullshyt. The Lions, Browns, Dolphins, Cardinals, Jets and Bears are TESTAMENTS to the fact people will live and DIE by their dogshyt teams.

most valuable nhl teams

rangers
leafs
canadiens

don't get it twisted

On value, yes you are correct. So I'll eat that one. But they haven't been shyt in years in terms of relevance and competitiveness. Also, Montreal and Toronto don't have NFL teams...a big factor.

Also, I said if the NHL made a super league it would include the Original Six of which the Canadiens and the Leafs are a part of.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ajax, one of the most legendary clubs in football, is considered of less value than Tottenham man

:hhh:

A victim of playing in a small ass country. If Ajax was in Germany or Italy people would laud it like it was Bayern or Juve.
If there was no Ajax, Barca would just be Separatist Espanyol. Ain't no fukkin way a team that's never won its current domestic league even be thought of for this league. Levy bout to catch the W of a century.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No salary cap
Spain isn't that rich
La Liga is a shyt show too.

Barcelona have even bigger issues. Nine figure transfer fees + players making 600K or more a week, it's not sustainable.

He's not wrong on this.

The Champions League has become stale. Same teams, boring matches. I don't know if this helps but I do miss the old days.

The shyt should just be a 48 team knock out from day 1. No groups...group play is for the WC.