Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

This Super League bullshyt :hula: UEFA's bullshyt

tenor.gif

fukking UEFA

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hey, how is a supposed big team like Real Madrid losing hundreds of millions of dollars? Is that a real number or some fugazi accounting? The Dallas Cowboys couldn't con anyone into believing they losing money over there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A salary cap inwouldn’t work because it would handicap those clubs in domestic competitions.

New money owners that are not involved in the ESL would throw money around and players would go chase the bag, especially in the Premier League

Clubs like Bayern ,PSG ,Leipzig and Monaco would go on a spending frenzy .

but that's what American owners will want. That's the end game.. Capitalism doesn't sleep..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Had this discussion amongst friends when the news broke...I don't care for the superleague...I want them to match the same energy when its time to discuss racism, equal pay across genders, and supporting financially deprived nations

:mjlol:

Man gtfoh with that bullshyt. Women do not have the same skill set when it comes to men especially in soccer.

:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hey, how is a supposed big team like Real Madrid losing hundreds of millions of dollars? Is that a real number or some fugazi accounting? The Dallas Cowboys couldn't con anyone into believing they losing money over there.

Bernabeu renovation, transfers etc.

no wonder real and barca are at the head of the table of this dudes want that lump sump payout from jp morgan asap

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm American and this is 100% a crock of shyt. Places like Carolina, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Arizona were over the fukking moon to get NFL teams. Almost every NFL game sells out or nearly does REGARDLESS of a teams place in the league. And people HAVE lived in those places for HUNDREDS of years. But what you fail to understand is people take their team loyalty WITH them. There's plenty of Giants fans that live in Ohio for instance..that doesn't mean the Bengals don't have millions of fans...because they do.

u don't have a clue. There's more Dolphins and Falcons fans in north FLA than JAX for starters :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After hearing Florentino, it confirms they basically want a Champion's League 2.0 that means more money for them and automatic participation.

:dead: at him acting like 5 invitations is a sign of meritocracy when they have fukking Arsenal and Tottenham in there :laff:

It also seems the ESL bravado is because they believe FIFA can't legally ban their players from internatonal play and domestic leagues. I can only imagine how those lawyers at UEFA/FIFA are working overtime to come up with something that gives them the legal right to :camby: these 15 clubs.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Banned? Because the execs from Liverpool, Juventus, United, PSG etc decided that City should be banned? CAS threw that BS out.

Every club is scummy, but this superleague idea is from Perez and the Americans who want to hire gym teachers as managers, buy fridges to play centerback, and still want a guaranteed place in the most elite competition.

The premier league bends over backwards for Liverpool and United, and this is what they come up with. Americans came to England to destroy football.

But hey, City are the bad guys. Meanwhile the Glazers take another dividend payment out.

:pachaha:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

This right here is a prime example of what I’m on about, this man own a MLS team where there’s no relegation and has the nerve to talk about merit :scust:

Ride with clowns like this and Gary if you want cause they saying something you agree with but not me, like I said there ain’t no good and bad when it comes to this one just bad and everyone trying to look out for their own interests :yeshrug: