Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Man like Bamford- “I can’t comprehend. It’s amazing the amount of uproar when someone’s pocket is being hurt. It’s a shame that doesn’t happen with issues like racism.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

What’s funny is that he comes from a middle-upper class background and yet he gets it. But all these white working class players who you’d think would have more in common with black players don’t have this same bass when it comes to racism.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

What’s funny is that he comes from a middle-upper class background and yet he gets it. But all these white working class players who you’d think would have more in common with black players don’t have this same bass when it comes to racism.

That's literally what I just text to my boy that supports Leeds, I wouldn't have expected it from him :dead: that's my nikka now though :myman:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Had this discussion amongst friends when the news broke...I don't care for the superleague...I want them to match the same energy when its time to discuss racism, equal pay across genders, and supporting financially deprived nations

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Black Asian Minority-Ford

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this fakkit didn’t just try to justify the Sky Sports era by using Hysel and Hillsborough :camby:

Carra didn’t even check him cause I guess that Sky Sports money talks :scust:
That in itself is hypocrisy. Act like sky don't have a vested interests in the ESL failing.

I remember when you got games on terrestrial television. Taking that away from the fans and forcing them to buy exorbitant packages wasn't seen as fukking us over, but the ESL is? FOH...

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had this discussion amongst friends when the news broke...I don't care for the superleague...I want them to match the same energy when its time to discuss racism, equal pay across genders, and supporting financially deprived nations
This.