Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The guest team can get a huge income increase one year and then nothing after until the SL lets them back in.
:bryan:
I would love it if the guest teams kept on winning year in year out :umad: and the founding 12-15 teams keep on kicking them out because it's unfair competition.:mjgrin:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
To my euro brehs this is the bullshyt we have to deal with in America. Our society is so hyper capitalistic, only caring about profit. And this is why our standard of living is getting so shyt and so horrible. The religion in America is money. We live in a capitalistic oligarchy hell scape :francis:. We have billion dollar elections that should explain everything.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What I will say though is the PL/FA loved when these big time money makers wanted to become owners. They loved all the income they were getting, best league in the world from all the players going over to England etc. They could have rejected all this foreign investment but only saw £££, now we are here

shyt has just been flipped on them :coffee:

dG3F1YC.jpg

Don't let the fox guard the hen house.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
To my euro brehs this is the bullshyt we have to deal with in America. Our society is so hyper capitalistic, only caring about profit. And this is why our standard of living is getting so shyt and so horrible. The religion in America is money. We live in a capitalistic oligarchy hell scape :francis:. We have billion dollar elections that should explain everything.
4FbG.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:what:
Why would they want out when they made themselves permanent members in a system that guarantees more money than they would make otherwise?
Lmao u think their fans are gonna want them in this league if they are 19th/20th season after season?

get real breh

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Stop pacifying these euro nikkas, Football has been about a dollar why u think these same clubs dominate domestic competition for years

this grand standing gotta stop

concise

Veteran
Daps
Lmao u think their fans are gonna want them in this league if they are 19th/20th season after season?

get real breh

I don't know if you couldn't tell, but these owners don't care what the fans think. :mjlol:
If being last in the Super League earns more money than any other position, then the club stays there. Plus, they can always win the title next year with some decent trades and free agent signings. Just like America. :mjlit:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

get real breh

Realistically, how many clubs are winning the CL or Premier League? The NFL, NBA are more competitive than the Champions League.

I don't think it's going to be as one sided as that. If it's a close shop with 20 teams, top players are going to want to be in that group. The likes of Arsenal, Spurs will be competitive, they're going to be getting $300M a season without doing anything.

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
I don't know if you couldn't tell, but these owners don't care what the fans think. :mjlol:
If being last in the Super League earns more money than any other position, then the club stays there. Plus, they can always win the title next year with some decent trades and free agent signings. Just like America. :mjlit:
Wait til that draft hits :wow:. Tank for Haaland