Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Why did United Let Di Maria and Lukaku go again,, when they're looking for world class players in those positions ...:dead:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Classic champions league tie, IMO. Damn shame there was no crowd because that would have added to the feeling.
Yeah agree, plus PSG's crowd in CL is great atmosphere. I like that it's a draw overall because both teams could have advanced, margins were razor thin. I do feel it would also have been better with all starters because there are too many injuries overall : Lewy was sorely missed in the first leg when you look at the xGs and Verratti would have stabilized PSG's midfield way better along side Gueye.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Why did United Let Di Maria and Lukaku go again,, when they're looking for world class players in those positions ...:dead:
Di Maria hated Manchester and also since there was a break in at his home.

Ole was low key phasing out Lukaku anyways and Lukaku knew it.

And also the Glazer's/Woodward and the club as a whole are idiots

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Leroy Sane though. :snoop:
I haven't watched Bayern that much but he was far more creative/free in City. Feels like he's too constrained in Bayern, just doing the typical cut-inside winger thing. I know he had a ACL injury so it might be hard to go back to his previous levels but he doesn't look as free as he was in Manchester where he was less stereotypical. Coman also play similarly but that's more his style so it's less of a problem. Can't talk bad on Flick because he won a CL with that tactic but Sané doesn't look great playing that way.