Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can't help but think Madrid would punish them but Madrid ain't so tight defensively themselves :jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bayern might do the Real Madrid Champions League hattrick.

It contradicts you calling them "middling". Bayern and Germany, middling teams :skip:

:mjlol::mjlol: no doubt ..

Bayern never have the best team. Just like the german national team.

They are consistent so during moments when all the best teams have issues they sneak through and win.

That is why both Germany and Bayern have both lost so many finals :ufdup:

Right now with the Italians down, Real and Barca down, Man and Liverpool sub-par and the smaller nations almost down for good, Bayern's consistency has a moment to shine.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Excuse me for my soccer ignorance but question brehs why do PSG advance when they lost at home and the agg is 3-3?

PSG beat them at Bayern and Bayern beat them in Paris so what gives? This happened to me in Fifa and I thought it would be extra time but I was sent packing. What is the rule?

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
Excuse me for my soccer ignorance but question brehs why do PSG advance when they lost at home and the agg is 3-3?

PSG beat them at Bayern and Bayern beat them in Paris so what gives? This happened to me in Fifa and I thought it would be extra time but I was sent packing. What is the rule?
scored more away goals