Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Sane decision making yesterday was suspect as hell. Wouldn't be surprised if dude was paid off or something. I'm only half joking

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I hope ESPN FC never blows up in the football space.
They are the reasons I hate things like ESPN, First Take and Undisputed.
They way they frame narratives is so alike, they can never take it one game at a time, it has to be relevant to someones overarching legacy.
I much prefer the British commentary/press.

Spanish commentary/press is actually worse than ESPN though. Bunch of drama queens.
Isn’t espnFC British commentary in the US?:mjlol: .

truth be told, listening to punditry is time wasting. Just watch the game. :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna say this right now, if I go to England and Xhaka is still at Arsenal. I'm liable to pull a Nancy Kerrigan on his assd.

I can't stand this dude. You played against Sheffield team that had no one to take advantage off his slow asds, so now you talking like a big dog.

Like bruh, you ain't good, stop talking like you a real baller out here, like wtf:gucci:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna say this right now, if I go to England and Xhaka is still at Arsenal. I'm liable to pull a Nancy Kerrigan on his assd.

I can't stand this dude. You played against Sheffield team that had no one to take advantage off his slow asds, so now you talking like a big dog.

Like bruh, you ain't good, stop talking like you a real baller out here, like wtf:gucci:

:russ::russ:

I’ve come to terms he will be here for a long time.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sane decision making yesterday was suspect as hell. Wouldn't be surprised if dude was paid off or something. I'm only half joking
He's better on the left IMO.

He's not the cut inside type of winger or at least that's not how he played with City and Schalke. That doesnt excuse some of his poor decisions but that may explain why. Some players do not play well inverted and I feel Sané is that way and he should play as a 10 or on the left wing.

He was almost always 1 and 1 against the PSG left back in both legs and though he managed to beat him often, it never really amounted to anything.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Neymar is so confusing. He had great match but almost bricked it with his finishing.
Mbappe had a fantastic match as well. I'm biased, I'm an Mbappe merchant but he was good today. His dribbling was on point.

Neymar's talent is insane though. He is a dying breed, there is no one else in the world like him.
You're being a bit harsh on him :lolbron:. I say the only moment were he finished bad was when he could have assisted to Killayan at the end and Hernandez got the ball or when he had a loose ball in the first half in front of Neuer.

Man is a pure winger/10, it's not on him to finish IMO.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Kamara’s ban will get appealed and overturned but the audacity to give it to him after it was proven that CAC was found guilty. :gucci:

Arsenal have to win their tie now.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A lot of the younger posters are looking at this reference like. :confused: Whilst us :flabbynsick: are :laff:

I would’ve went for a Monica Seles reference personally. Keeping within the London theme. :flabbynsick:

Seles survived not really keeping with the London theme :hubie:

Seles getting shanked is more dated than Nancy getting knee capped by like 8 months. And let's not act like people don't get knee capped in London either.

Daps
Not confident with tonight at all,
I just want a good performance tonight, show a bit of pride
Not too happy with the team either , no Jota starting and Milner is starting

It's the complete opposite of how I was feeling last week with the team and the false confidence I had, and look how that ended