Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me for my soccer ignorance but question brehs why do PSG advance when they lost at home and the agg is 3-3?

PSG beat them at Bayern and Bayern beat them in Paris so what gives? This happened to me in Fifa and I thought it would be extra time but I was sent packing. What is the rule?

Away goals rule, PSG scored more goals at Bayern's home than Bayern did at PSG's.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me for my soccer ignorance but question brehs why do PSG advance when they lost at home and the agg is 3-3?

PSG beat them at Bayern and Bayern beat them in Paris so what gives? This happened to me in Fifa and I thought it would be extra time but I was sent packing. What is the rule?
The tie ended 3-3 overall but since PSG scored more away goals they go through. PSG scored all 3 goals away while only one of Bayerns goals came away from home

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My dude, you need to stop with this Bayern slander. They 3-3'd PSG while missing plenty of starters, stop it. We both know that with Lewy instead of Choupo, the first leg is a burial.

:mjlol: as soon as bayern meet a team with GOAT players ....

was never in doubt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

because Bayern are an abomination and deserve to lose :ufdup:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kimmich and sane are absolutely useless.

Davies has been found out. Alaba should've been LB

Boateng and Hernandez are the best defenders bayern has and sule still started leg 1.

Mbappe time is here :blessed:
on God, people were rating Kimmich as the best midfielder earlier this season and I was getting heated :mad:

Hernandez needs to stay as a cb because he's a beast there.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
PSG were incredible tonight

Football: Terry's relationship with Mourinho has broken down

I was going by what was written at the time, but it seems some people had to fall back. :hubie:

NGL, that article looks super sus:

claims a dressing-room source,

according to the dressing-room source...

:patrice:

Plus, if either of them harbored any ill feelings towards each other since 2007, they've got a funny way of showing it.:pachaha: This was only a few weeks ago:

0_Jose-Mourinho-risks-angering-Tottenham-fans-further-with-John-Terry-message.jpg