Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
is thyere a US party that's analogous to our Labour?

tbf in those suppposedly angry tweets about obama the best one was: "great 4 more years of obama with an even more GOP House".

Seems like the most important issue to me. How on erf does yer system work chaps?

Democrats and Labour are really the same thing as far as i know. in the 90s Clinton and Blair tried to turn it into some sorta anglophone slightly left of center transatlantic fraternity, but all the blowjobs they was coppin kinda fukked up the PR image

your Tories seem to be far more palatable than the idiots on the right here. less invocation of god and rape innit

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, Tories were what the Republican party were before Barry Goldwater's ideas and then they decided to become the Fundie Christian party.

Saw Skyfall tonight. What a movie. :ohlawd:

concise

Veteran
Daps
fukk fukk fukk fukk fukk

3 of first 4 games are away for USA - got the worst draw of the lot.

PgzQp.jpg

Feb. 6th: @ Honduras
March 22nd: vs. Costa Rica
March 26th: @ Mexico
June 7th: @ Jamaica
June 11th: vs. Panama
June 18th: vs. Honduras
Sept. 6th: @ Costa Rica
Sept. 10th: vs. Mexico
Oct. 11th: vs. Jamaica
Oct. 15th: @ Panama

4 of the last 6 games at home. Great schedule :D

concise

Veteran
Daps
Figuring out this custom smiley thing is kind of hard. I'm just trying to find what fits for me, what others are likely to not add, what the owners are likely to not add. You know, being an individual.

So far, I've come up with
:xxcx:
:qqaq:
:qqwe:

with 3 more spots open. :ld: Call names are gibberish because you never know if something else will come along that will use that same name. :ld:

---
I really wish I could find a shine sprite from Super Mario Sunshine to replace that star, that would be unique.
Or a green star from Galaxy 2.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
4 of the last 6 games at home. Great schedule :D

what happens if we start with 3 points the first 3 games. then the pressure just gets higher for everyone involved. kinda like what just happened in the group stage. so much speculation, nervousness, etc. i'd rather start strong and then lose a bunch cause it only means everyone has to catch up instead of "if we dont win these two in a row, we're screwed"

sometimes i think i underrate the team though and think they're worse than they are.

and fact is with 3.5 places if we dont get in we dont deserve to be there anyway