Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The only reason I can think of, besides injuries, is that Lindeloff is a better passer and better on the ball.

British media somehow convinced everyone that Maguire is good with his feet but in reality he's mediocre at best :unimpressed:

Lindeloff on the other hand is pretty good with the ball at his feet and runs forward with more confidence than our midfielders :francis:I'm convinced that the team would be a lot more fluid with Lindeloff playing as defensive midfielder.

But if Ole said why he's not confident enough to play Bailly/Maguire regularly he would be admitting that Maguire is not the leader/captain they're still pretending he is :manny:
From what I’ve seen with bailly and Maguire playing together, he masks all Maguire’s shortcomings. And the defense was solid then too

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I put this on everything, one time Bailly got injured last year, and they cut to Ole and he said that's why he doesn't trust him. Bailly is by far our best defender, regardless of his antics, but the guy had one of the worst runs of injury I've seen. I do think he should play when fit, but I totally see why Ole runs with Lindelof given he has a better injury record thus he can build a tighter partnership with the steamboat beside him.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Holland got fukked in the first half the ball went over the line and goal wasn’t given. But still doesn’t excuse their poor play. De boer is being out coached