Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Barca and Real are La Liga. The 2 clubs with the biggest revenue in the world over the last decade (7/10 years they finished 1&2) Trying to spin it as Elche and Elbar were making deep CL runs. :dead:
Sevilla and Atletico don't count?

If you wanna compare bottom tier LL teams to the Prem's Top teir:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH
Daps

Sevilla have never dominated in the CL.
They have in the EL but that is a completely different competition

And Atletico have never dominated enough to actually win the whole competition
They have been close but not close enough

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

You specifically said the CL. Atletico was a nice little story but they this eras Valencia without the charm and excitement. No ones enjoys watching or cares about Atletico. :manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehs educate me here:

Has Robert Lewandowski ever been close to transferring from Bayren? I know they are top club but just wondering if Real, Barca or an EPL ever made a serious play for him.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs educate me here:

Has Robert Lewandowski ever been close to transferring from Bayren? I know they are top club but just wondering if Real, Barca or an EPL ever made a serious play for him.

i remember some transfer to Madrid rumors some 3 or 4 seasons back.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs educate me here:

Big Scam wanted him at Blackburn when he was still in Poland.

Other than that nope. And Bayern dont normally sells their core/best players when other clubs come calling unless their contract is running down, player askes to leave or the player is :flabbynsick:. And Germany neighbours on to Poland so why move.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Big Scam wanted him at Blackburn when he was still in Poland.

Other than that nope. And Bayern dont normally sells their core/best players when other clubs come calling unless their contract is running down, player askes to leave or the player is :flabbynsick:. And Germany neighbours on to Poland so why move.
I figured they wouldn’t be open to it traditionally because of what you said but I was wondering is another club tried to press them in this case.