Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
In normal times and if the cb debacle wasn’t their own doing maybe but this ain’t normal times and there are extenuating circumstances here that you wanna ignore while applying caveats to everyone else but you trolling and being disingenuous again anyway so it’s whatever :usure:

Throwing your 97 year old blind aunt under the bus to deflect for you being a plastic fan what is wrong with you friend :picard::scusthov:

You and your phucking CB's. Everyone is bored of it like lockdown. Move on

I'm just telling you why I follow the team. You think I enjoy telling a 97 year old her team lost. You sick phuck

Calling someone plastic when your local team is Glentoran :scust:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
You and your phucking CB's. Everyone is bored of it like lockdown. Move on

I'm just telling you why I follow the team. You think I enjoy telling a 97 year old her team lost. You sick phuck

Calling someone plastic when your local team is Glentoran :scust:
You brought them fukk nikkas being scared up not me, if they are it’s for good reason :manny:

You wild for that one :mjlol: I’m gonna rise above it, your aunt ain’t got nothing to do with this you horrible person :scust:

That is not my local team friend lol and they ain’t of the right persuasion any way that’s an orange team I’m green :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You brought them fukk nikkas being scared up not me, if they are it’s for good reason :manny:

You wild for that one :mjlol: I’m gonna rise above it, your aunt ain’t got nothing to do with this you horrible person :scust:

That is not my local team friend lol and they ain’t of the right persuasion any way that’s an orange team I’m green :mjpls:

Can you decipher this please? :mjpls:

If you mean your CBs then you bought them up first when you said debacle.

I talk about everyone's team but when I post anything about Liverpool you get really triggered about it.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Can you decipher this please? :mjpls:

If you mean your CBs then you bought them up first when you said debacle.

I talk about everyone's team but when I post anything about Liverpool you get really triggered about it.
FSG :ufdup:

You joined the already ongoing convo about worst title defences, everyone got a reply except that coward @Yayo Toure don’t do that shyt you kunt :stopitslime:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool wont sack Klopp because your board are shook of the fans. But losing 5 home games in a row and only scoring a pen would get him sacked nearly everywhere else.

I only follow them on the behalf of an elderly family member. :scust: at your coming at my 97 year old blind aunt. :unimpressed:

Klopp may resign at the end of the season if they don't qualify for Europe and he doesn't get the money he needs to buy 11 more players to run into the ground.

Gonna be some interesting times if they keep losing. I expect more fukkery like this

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Klopp may resign at the end of the season if they don't qualify for Europe and he doesn't get the money he needs to buy 11 more players to run into the ground.

Gonna be some interesting times if they keep losing. I expect more fukkery like this

That is one of the weirdest analysis from pundits I've seen

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
That is one of the weirdest analysis from pundits I've seen
Imagine anyone taking anything that snake has to say serious :dead: and this the same clown that can’t understand why we don’t see him as one of ours or have love for him but he’s going saying dumb shyt like this when we are in the midst of this horrible run :mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Either rotation or if you earn it you kick...one or the other

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jorginho starting in a pace and power game :snooze:
FrenchCleanAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

You gotta start putting respect on Jorghino's name, breh. Breh does a great job when in the correct system.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow